02.

Poison & Wine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, 8:00 AM

 

"Wake up, you er! We only have 10 more minutes. We will be late. You don't want to get killed by YG Sajangnim, do you?" Early in the morning, this is what Hanbin keeps hearing. Noise was made by none other than his beloved roommate, Kim Jiwon. They have a schedule at 9, and Hanbin was late as hell.

He didn't mean to stay up all night in his room, fixing his things and having a close moment of taking in his new world. But the fact still remains that he is now part of the top-leading entertainment in the whole Korea, and that was the best thing that ever happened in his life. Though, he just doesn't like that he was stuck with this idiot who keeps barging his door with so much damn noise that can hurt his ears. Jiwon is such a er.

"I'm up! I'll be there in 5," Hanbin groans, sitting up.

"Be here at 2!" he heard Jiwon growl outside his room. If his voice could kill, Hanbin would be dead by now. He lazily pushes the duvet down and exercises his neck. He breathes heavily before proceeding to the next step. Hanbin rushes his way towards the bathroom and curses himself for being so late to wake up. He could've been having his breakfast by now, but this was his fault, and his roommate was adding the seasoning to his new bad day.

After taking a bath, Hanbin wears his black shirt and sweatpants, takes his bull cap, and wears his Vans. This could be a good day; God knows what will happen to him. Hanbin hopes he wouldn't mess this up. He went downstairs, seeing Jiwon at the far edge of the living room, leaning against the wall, arms crossed up to his chest. His brow was slightly furrowed. It was clearly obvious that he was annoyed, and Hanbin knows he messed up. Jiwon was wearing black pants, a black Ramones shirt, black Vans, black, black, and black. He looks like a demon taking Hanbin into his world.

"You ing took so long," Jiwon cursed before immediately pushing his way towards the front door. Cold and mad at the morning. Hanbin wonders if he can experience something like 'Jiwon would greet him in the morning in a happy mood', but by the treatment he was getting from the latter, it was so impossible to happen. "I will take you to the studio. Meet the other members," Jiwon said before opening the door, he looks back to Hanbin with a cold gaze in his eyes. Hanbin gulped, nodding slightly. "You should've dressed better. You look like ."

This is the best casual thing that Hanbin could wear. First, he doesn't have any money to buy new ones. Second, it was comfortable and it can make his work easier. Third, this was his style. Jiwon's words could be the simplest way to hurt Hanbin's ego at the moment. But YG said that he should just ignore this guy. And Jiwon said that Hanbin shouldn't talk back to him, right? The younger looks down and examines his clothes. Yep, pretty dirty.

"I'm sorry... I'll buy some next time," before he finished his sentence, Jiwon already left.

Hanbin sighed and followed the latter. They went to the parking lot and saw Jiwon's car on the lane. Big time. He got an expensive car, and he is only a trainee. Jiwon is a ing monster. How can he get an Audi? Hanbin's jaw dropped as Jiwon rolled his eyes and unlocked his door. The younger must admit that he was really impressed by this. His mind started to wander and dream that one day, just one day, he will go get this kind of car. Soon. Hanbin slowly made his way to the vehicle as Jiwon started the engine. Hanbin's eyes were still glued to the skin of the car. And it irritates Jiwon.

"Backseat, er."

"I-I'm sorry. It's just... How can you-" he was trying to be friendly at least. Hanbin was trying his best to do something for their complicated-awkward situation. Especially, he was about to enter the trip to hell, and of course, it could be awkward because of the tension. Why is Jiwon so complicated?

"Didn't you get what I said yesterday?" Jiwon said, his voice colder and annoyed. It seems like he didn't like what he was getting from Hanbin's. "I told you not to talk. Not until I ask you to. And mind your own ing business!"

Hanbin was dumbfounded. Sure, he knew that this was going to happen. But he didn't expect Jiwon to be this... rude. He shut his mouth and looked away, avoiding the cold stare of Jiwon giving him in the mirror. He is hopeless, Hanbin thought. The car started to go, and the rest of the trip was the worst trip ever that Hanbin could ever have.

As they got to the building, Jiwon hurriedly went to the studio, leaving Hanbin all alone at the main entrance, confused and dumbfounded. How cruel Jiwon can be? Hanbin thought. His stubbornness and his uneasy-going personality really annoyed the hell out of Hanbin, and it wasn't good. How come he is part of this kind of family? He acts so big when he was still at the bottom, Hanbin thought. Sure, Hanbin was trying his best to connect with him because it was hard to live under the same roof with a person who has an attitude like this. And they are going to work in the same group, and Jiwon didn't know what Hanbin can bring to them. Hanbin's skill is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter