You lied to me?!

Igno-Romance?

Kyungsoo and Jongin was at the car, both humming at the familiar song of EXO.

"Where are we going, baby?" "To visit Chanyeol. I heard he got better and the tube was finally removed." "Really? That's good news." Jongin laughed lightly. Kyungsoo abruptly stop when they parked their car. Jongin looked puzzled and squeezed Kyungsoo's hand. "What's wrong?" "Let's hide first." Kyungsoo pushed Jongin to a nearby wall. Kyungsoo looked at the three men who's atmosphere seems very heavy. Luhan, Sehun, and a doctor he believes is Kris Wu. Kris Wu was a surgeon Kyungsoo once bumped into. "I'm sorry but who are you? And Luhan, why are you here?" "Umm..." "So Luhan, is this your boyfriend?" "Kris, shut up." "Yes. Who are you?" "I'm his ex." Sehun's breath shook. Why did Luhan lied? He only told Sehun that he'll visit Chanyeol. "Oh." "So have you broken up with him yet, Luhan?" Kris smirked. "What do you mean?" Sehun widen his eyes. "Kris, please. Stop this." Luhan was on his knees. "Luhan told me the other day that he was going to break up with you if you continue being immature." "W-What? Y-You wouldn't do that, right Lu?" "Sehun, let me explain." Luhan tried holding Sehun's hand but the latter avoided it. "Tell me. Did you really said it?" Sehun swallowed his tears. "I-I... I did but-" "Stop there. Kris, since when are you communicating with Luhan?" "You don't know? To be honest, it's almost 2 months. We've actually went out thrice now." Sehun visibly shook when he remembered. He remembered Luhan smiling at his phone, telling Sehun it was his mother. He remembered Luhan coming home full, telling him his friends gave him food and he pities them if he ever rejected him. He remembered Luhan coming home with a stuffed deer, telling him his mother gave it to him. Luhan had been lying this whole time? "H-How could y-you?" Sehun glared at Luhan weakly. He can never hate the latter and he hates that fact. "Sehun..." "I-I... I don't know what to say to you, Luhan." Sehun ran away. Sehun saw a familiar car and he looked everywhere for the owners. "Sehun..." Jongin backhugged Sehun. "Jongin. Jongin, he lied to me." Sehun cried in his palms. "I'm sorry for Luhan hyung." Kyungsoo patted his cheek. "Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault, hyung." "Please don't hate him." "Even if I want to, I can't. It because I can't." "SEHUN, LISTEN TO ME PLEASE!" Luhan's voice was getting near so they immediately ran to the car. Luhan didn't miss the looks the three gave him and maybe he wants to die already. At home, Sehun was whimpering. "Sehun, stop crying." The couple was next to the crying man and Kyungsoo holding the phone that has Baekhyun and Chanyeol's face in it. They requested a video call. "Sehun, Luhan hyung really did visit us so he didn't really lie." Chanyeol muttered quietly. "Whatever happens, I'll always be here. We'll always be here. No matter what." Kyungsoo squeezed Sehun's shoulder. "Thanks hyungs." Sehun lightly smiled. "Luhan hyung is sorry and I know that." Jongin smiled. "I just need time, Jongin." Sehun sighed. Soon, Sehun was at the guest room and Jongin and Kyungsoo are cuddling at their room. "You won't be mad at me if I go to Luhan hyung's house tomorrow?" "No. Why would I?" "Because you might be angry. You'll think that I'm siding with him instead of Sehun who is obviously the victim." "Of course not. You're hyung's best friend. And as a friend, you should correct all his mistakes. It's part of friendship." Jongin kissed Kyungsoo's hair. "Thanks for understanding." "Besides, I would do the same for Sehun, you know?" Kyungsoo looked up and saw the problematic face of his Jongin. "What's wrong?" "Baby..." "Hmm?" "Would you also lie to me? I mean it's easier because I'm obviously blind." "Nope. I mean, why would I hurt myself?" "Huh?" "Jongin, if ever try to lie to you, you'll get hurt. And I get hurt if you do. I would die if you ever become like Sehun in his state today." Kyungsoo started tearing up at the thought of Jongin like that. He saw how Sehun shook. And it was like he would fall anytime. If Jongin was like that, it was a nightmare Kyungsoo doesn't want to imagine again. "I love you, you know that?" "I love you too, you know that?" They both laughed as they looled at each other's eyes. "I really love you. I love you so much, my bride. I might not be able to see, but I can visualize a world with you and it's paradise." "I love you too, my groom. I can't wait to be a Kim." They closed theit eyes as their lips met.