Because I Love You

Igno-Romance?

"I hope Chanyeol is ok. That guy is pretty stubborn, alright." Kyungsoo frowned.

"I feel bad for Baekhyun though. He has been believing that Chanyeol stopped loving him."

Kyungsoo nodded.

"Oh, Kyungsoo. Sehun texted me."

"What is it?" Kyungsoo went near Luhan as they both read the text.

Both their eyes widen when they read the text.

Meanwhile...

"It said that..."

"Yah, why are you taking so long to say it?" Chanyeol whined.

Sehun didn't reply and hugged Jongin tight.

"Jongin... we have a donor."

"Really?" Jongin whispered it really lowly that he didn't notice the tears.

"Yah, Kim Jongin. Don't cry." Sehun tries to prevent the tears.

"I'm... thank you Sehun." Jongin continually cried in Sehun's chest.

"You'll be able to see again." Sehun pulled away, looking at Jongin, who was wiping his tears.

"Yeah. I'll be able to see you guys again." 

They went home and was confused as to why it was so quiet.

"Guys? Where are you?" Sehun shouted, practically at nothing.

Sehun guided Jongin upstairs and they both went into the bedroom.

Sehun chuckled as the scene in front if him was cute.

The best friends were crying loud as if their idols are about to get married.

"Sehun? Who's crying? Baby?" Jongin looked utterly confused.

Kyungsoo looked up with tears stained on his face.

"Jongin!" Kyungsoi went to Jongin and hugged him.

"Baby? Don't cry." Jongin kissed Kyungsoo's hair.

"I'm happy, Jongie. You're finally going to see again."

Sehun smirked as he pulled Luhan towards him.

Luhan went to Sehun's embrace while sobbing.

"And why is Lu crying?" 

"Because the news was so overwhelming and Kyungsoo started crying and then I don't know what came over me but I started crying too." Luhan pouted.

"Aww... what a soft-hearted cutie." Sehun pinched Luhan's boyfriend.

"You're so mean!"

Jongin continued swaying Kyungsoo and himself as the smaller was still sobbing uncontrollably.

"Yah, stop crying. Your pretty eyes will get puffy." Jongin caressed Kyungsoo's wet cheeks.

"It's just that... thank God." Kyungsoo crashed his lips unto Jongin's.

"I love you, Kyungsoo."

"I love you too."

Then after awhile, Luhan and Sehun went home after a few tears here and there from Kyungsoo and Luhan.

"So, how's Chanyeol hyung?"

"He's fine now. He got Baekhyun hyung back."

"Good. I mean, how did he do it? Stay alone for months. That's just depressing." Kyungsoo sighed.

"Chanyeol hyung's just confused. And he thinks it's for the better. But I still worry because it's beginning to get worse." 

Kyungsoo frowned and leaned his head to Jongin's shoulder.

"I hope he'll be ok."

"Of course he will."

"How will Baekhyun hyung take this?" Kyungsoo sighed as he played with Jongin's fingers.

"They'll be fine. Baekhyun hyung's a strong guy. Just like my baby."

Kyungsoo blushed. Why is this "baby" word so heart fluttering?

"You know, for a second there, Baekhyun hyung reminded me of you."

"Really how?" Kyungsoo looked at Jongin with his chin on the latter's shoulder.

"He said that, "no matter what, I will worry about you-"

"Because I love you." They both said it with smiles playing on their faces.

"And I thought that, Chanyeol and I are lucky to have such loving persons with us. To fight with us." 

"Hmm..." Kyungsoo suddenly frowned when he saw a tear roll down Jongin's face.

"And I thought that..." Jongin stopped, hesitant of the next lines he'll say.

"Jongie, why are you crying?" Kyungsoo wiped the continuing tears that fell.

"I thought that maybe being a nobody was worth it. Now that I have you. And I could only hope I won't lose you."

"Jongie..."

"Baby, can you get the red envelope there?"

Kyungsoo looked everywhere and saw the red envelope next to him.

"What is this?"

"Open it."

Kyungsoo opened it and saw a letter with an attached ring.

Baby,

I don't know what came over me that I thought that writting you a letter is better than saying it to you. Maybe I might just stutter in front of you... Baby, thank you. Thank you for being there for me all the time. Thank you because you never gave up on me. You didn't abandon me like you promised. When I first saw you, I thought that you were the most beautiful person I saw in my whole life. I thought that I have no chance with you. Because a nobody like me is nothing compared to you. You weren't popular, yes. But you're not a nobody either. You were just a simple person and that made me fall deeper to you. When you wanted to be my friend, I was scared that you would end up hurting me too. But you smiled so brightly I just couldn't miss the chance to be with you. And up to now, I'm still happy that I didn't ran away. Kyungsoo, you always tell me you love me and you show me affection I never thought I could receive. I could only give you as much but I want to give you more. I want you to feel as if I won't find another one cause I only want you. Because that's how I feel everytime you look into my eyes. Do Kyungsoo, my baby. The world is a mysterious place. It surprises us from sadness to happiness. It takes us to thoughts that once didn't cross our minds. And this time, let me be the one to approach you. To reach out to your "yes." Do Kyungsoo, my cute and lovable baby, would you rather be called Kim Kyungsoo and be with me forever? Will you marry me?

Kyungsoo's tears were overflowing when he looked at Jongin. 

"Jongie..."

"So what do you think, baby? Yes or no?"

"Of course yes! A million times yes!" Kyungsoo hugged Jongin.

"I love you, my baby."

"I love you too. So much."

They pulled away only to close their eyes and lean closer.

When their nose are already touching...

"Baby, I love you." Jongin slipped his arm around Kyungsoo's waist clumsily.

"I love you, my soon to be husband." Kyungsoo placed his arms around Jongin's neck.

And their lips met in a passionate kiss.