Heebum's Demise: How Kyuhyun ruined his Summer Vacation and why it was worth it. -- Kyuhyun.

One great big happy family -- (kid!SuJu)

“Kyuhyunnie~ You should come over to my house!” That was how it all started. Ryeowook asked his ‘best friend’ Kyuhyun to come over to his house to play just as summer break was going to start. After posing the question quickly to Heenim, aka ‘Apa’ to Ryeowook the play date was approved. Heechul was regretting it before Kyuhyun even came over to his house.

Leeteuk decided it would be best to wait until summer break had actually started before letting Kyuhyun go over to Ryeowook’s house, hoping that the time off would somehow calm his little “angel” of a son down, but there would be no such luck.

With his glasses firmly planted on his face and Leeteuk behind him, Hyukjae having been left with Hankyung while he brought Kyuhyun over to Ryeowook’s, Kyuhyun reached up for the doorbell. Much to Leeteuk’s surprise, Kibum answered the door.

“Kibum-sshi… What are you doing here?” Leeteuk asked, keeping his hands on Kyuhyun’s shoulders so he couldn’t go inside yet.

“Zhou Mi-hyung it visiting Vic-umma in the hospital, she just had her twins and Heenim didn’t want to be left alone with Ryeowook and Sungmin, so he forced me to come over.” Kibum replied, holding the door open—and just in time too since Ryeowook came flying out to latch onto the younger Kyuhyun.

“KYUHYUNNNIIIEEEE~~!!! You’re here!” The young child exclaimed, arms around Kyuhyun, which he promptly started to peel off.

“Yes, I’m here I’m here! You asked me here!” Once Kyuhyun had Ryeowook off he fixed his glasses and moved inside of the house.

“Kyuhyun… Remember what we talked about?” Leeteuk asked, crouching down so he was at the same level as his son.

“To… play nice and mind my manners.” He repeated the phrase with a nod, putting on the most innocent smile he could muster, something he had long since perfected due to how often he got into trouble.

“Good boy.” Leeteuk leaned forward and got a kiss from the boy before giving him a hug. “Now please stay that way until I come back.”

“I will Umma-teuk~”

“Swear it?”

“I swears!”

“All right. Thank you for watching them Kibum-sshi… and gave Heechullie-ah my regards.” Leeteuk said with a smile to Kibum, but it turned into his special laughter after a loud, “I HEARD THAT PARK JUNGSU!!!” from Heechul resonated in that house. “All right. Take care.” Kyuhyun was given one last kiss on the top of his head before Leeteuk was gone.

Kibum ushered the two young children into the house and towards where Heechul was busy taking the braids out of Sungmin’s hair.

“I swear, Seasoning thinks you’re a girl…” Heechul muttered to himself before looking up from that blond head of hair towards the two little kids Kibum had brought in. “Ah. You’re here. … Now, Kyuhyun. I have rules in my house just like I do in my classroom, okay?”

“Yup.” Kyuhyun just nodded, even though he was looking around the house.

“Hi Kyuhyunnie-sshi~” Sungmin said, biting down on his bottom lip as he looked over at his cute dongsaeng.

Hearing his name like that, Kyuhyun whipped his head around and glared at Sungmin, but before he could do what he wanted—shoving him—Heechul reached out and put a hand on Kyuhyun’s head.

“HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING TO ME, KYUHYUN?”

“… No.”

“Aish…” Heechul muttered and Kyuhyun swore he saw his eye twitch. “I said you have to play NICE with my kids! Otherwise I’ll lock you in the closet until Jungsu comes back. Got it?” Behind Kyuhyun glasses he glared at Heechul but nodded eventually. Only then did Heechul release the hold that he had on Kyuhyun’s head. “All right. Wookie, take Kyuhyun to your guys’s playroom.”

“Okies Appa~” Ryeowook took Kyuhyun’s hand then and pulled him to the playroom, which was filled with toys of all shapes and sizes, including a slightly uncharacteristic pink kitchen set.

“So Kyuhyunnie~ what do you wanna play with?” Ryeowook asked, spinning to face Kyuhyun who had his eyes locked onto the grey cat that was sauntering past. Noticing this, Wookie went over and picked up the cat, dragging him into the playroom with them. “This is Heebum~ He’s Appa and Kibum-appa’s cat! Get it?”

“Yes I get it. Heenim and Kibum, Heebum.” Kyuhyun nodded reaching out for the cat who sniffed him and murred in anger but did nothing as Kyuhyun picked him up. A slow grin came over Kyuhyun’s face then, the wheels already turning in his head.

“WOOKIE-AH! Go get Sungminne-hyung, I know a great game that we can play with all of us!” Kyuhyun was all enthusiasm as he spoke to Ryeowook and the latter being innocent nodded and went off running to find his older brother.

While Ryeowook was gone, Kyuhyun with the cat in his arms ran out of the playroom. He went down the hall, glancing into the rooms that he passed until he came to the room he wanted: the laundry room.

Kyuhyun opened up the door to the dryer and stuffed the cat in there, along with a towel he had found on the floor. Heebum, from inside the dryer let out an angry meow. A slightly demonic looking grin came onto Kyuhyun’s face, however it quickly faded when he realized he couldn’t reach the buttons on the machine.

In the living room, Ryeowook came out to find Sungmin, who was still getting his hair fixed by Heechul.

 

“Minnie-hyung~ Kyuhyunnie says that he has a great game we could play and he wants you to join us, aren’t you happy?” Ryeowook was bouncing as he took Sungmin’s hands, but Heechul was less excited.

“Let me get this straight, Kim Ryeowook,” Uh oh, he used his full name, “You left Kyuhyun alone to come out here and get Sungmin?” The look that Heechul gave Ryeowook could melt ice.

“Uhm. … Yes…?” Ryeowook shrunk back at that look, but not before Heechul was up from that chair, shouting Kyuhyun’s name.

That wouldn’t stop Kyuhyun though who had found a step stool and had changed the settings on the dryer. Just as Heechul came up to the door of the laundry, Kyuhyun grinned.

“Don’t you dare.” Heechul said, giving Kyuhyun that same death glare he had been giving his son—but before Heechul even got out ‘dare’ Kyuhyun hit the start button.

Inside the dryer, Heebum let out a yowl before a dull *thud* was heard.

“HEEBUM!!!” Heechul screeched, flinging open the dryer to rescue his cat, who shot out of Heechul’s arms but not before he got a good hiss in at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was laughing hysterically—until Heechul grabbed him by the back of the shirt and lifted him out of the laundry room.

“YEAH! LEMME GO! LEMME GO YOU!” The flailing was successful and he slipped out of his shirt, only to have his arm grabbed by Heechul. Kyuhyun screamed and was lucky that Heechul didn’t smack him.

“You have worn my patience thin Kyuhyun and I will not tolerate this anymore.” Before anything more could be said, Kyuhyun was shoved into a closet with his t-shirt, Heechul adding, “Put that back on!”

Within ten minutes, Heechul had called and screamed at Leeteuk about how he had raised a hooligan and not an actual child! So Leeteuk went back to Heechul’s house, bringing Hyukjae, Donghae and Henry along since he was the designated baby sitter.  

Kyuhyun’s single moment of mischief with Heechul’s cat resulted in destroying his entire summer, getting grounded by Leeteuk and Kangin to the house/yard and not allowed to go over to anyone’s house, not even Donghae’s next door.

The question is, however, did Kyuhyun regret it? His answer would be, “Nope.” That single look of terror on Heechul’s face was more than worth it to sacrifice his summer.  

 

 


A/N: Bah, silly ending and a continuation of the drabble I wrote the other day... Kyuhyun really is seriously evil :x