The Bestest Place Ever! - EunHaeRy

One great big happy family -- (kid!SuJu)

Title: The bestest place ever!--EunHaeRy .
Rating: PG.
Pairing(s): brothers!HenHae, friends!HyukHae.
Summary: Hyukjae has found the best place and needs to share it with his best friend.
Genre: Fluff, AU, kids!SuJu.
Notes: This is what happens when you’re bored in the computer lab… Warning: Un-beta’d.

 


“Hyukkkiiieee,” Donghae whined to his friend, “Where are we goinnggg~” Behind them, being pulled by Donghae in a wagon, was his new little brother Henry. “If we go too far Baba and Appa are going to be mad at me.”

“Just trust me Hae~ Don’t you trust me?” He turned and looked honestly hurt for a second while Donghae pouted before just nodding. “GOOD! This is going to be the bestest place ever, especially to show Henli!”

“If we’re not back on time, I’ll get in so much trouble for taking Henry with us!”

“You’ll be fine! We’ll be fine! Look~ We’re almost there!” Hyukjae picked up his pace somehow and Donghae had trouble keeping up, especially with Henry in the wagon with him.

When they did finally get there, Donghae and Henry both sat back with their mouths gaping.

“See? I toldja it was the bestest place ever.” Hyukjae said proudly with his hands on his hips.

“Big tree!” Henry said with a point, using just a few of the Korean words he’d learned thus far before continuing with a few phrases in English. The one word Donghae picked out was ‘climb’.

“YEAH Hyukkie! Henli’s right, can we go climb it!? Can we can we can we can we!?” Donghae bounced as he asked this before just pouncing on his friend.

“AH! Yah~ Donghae! Calm down~ I wouldn’t have brought you here if we couldn’t go climb the tree!” Hyukjae pushed Donghae off and went over to hold open the fence of the place with the awesome tree so that Donghae, Henry and the wagon could get inside.

Donghae being rather un-fishy like immediately went to the tree to grab onto a branch and swing himself up. Before Hyukjae got a chance to go up, Henry tugged at his shirt and looked at him. The English he spoke was rather literally a foreign language to the 8 year old… But then.

“Where…. Kyuhyunnie?” Henry was so cute, learning his Korean.

“OH! Kyuhyun? He’s grounded to the house for the summer for putting Heenim’s cat in the dryer.” How Kyuhyun got ahold of Heebum was a completely different issue to how he got him into the dryer. Of course the real problem had been that Kyuhyun had turned on the dryer…

“Oh.. Okay!” Henry just nodded, accepting that as the truth, mostly due to the fact that a few of those words he didn’t understand yet. Either way the chubby cheeked boy went over to the tree and held up his hand. “Hyung! … Help! Uh-. .. up!”

“Henli!” Donghae shouted, jumping down to another branch before crouching down to reach for him. “Unngh~” Of course he couldn’t reach; he was a short 7 year old. “Hyuykkie! Help!”

“OKAY!” replied Hyukjae with a shout before going over and easily picking up the 4 year old Henry so he could take Donghae’s hands.

About 10 minutes later all three of them were sitting in the tree decently up high.

“You can see the entire city from here!” Donghae said innocently, holding an arm around Henry’s shoulder so he wouldn’t fall.

“You’re a liar Hae, you can see the entire street…” Hyukjae corrected him, hanging from a branch much like the monkey he was.

“The street is the city! To me, this is the entire city!”

“Then where’s the school!”

“It’s right there!” He pointed just as another voice yelled up to them.

“What are you guys doing up there?”

Hyukjae almost fell out of the tree from surprise at the sound of the voice. Henry just waved at the person, who waved back.

“Jongwoonie-hyung? What are you doing out here?” Donghae asked after he made sure his Hyukkie was okay.

“This is a good spot for centipedes. They like to cling to the tree—have you found any?”

“Hae. What ‘centpedes’?” Henry repeated the phrase as best he could, curious as to the new Korean word he’d been introduced to.

“Creepy crawly bug. Icky bug!” Donghae added in English, delighting in how Henry squirmed and made a face before shouting down to Jongwoon.

Bugs are gross!

“What’d he say?” Jongwoon asked, looking at both Hyukjae and Donghae.

“He said bugs are gross.” Donghae translated, having probably learned just as much English in the past few weeks with Henry as Henry had learned of Korean.

Jongwoon looked immediately hurt by the accusation and folded his arms over his chest.

“Well you’re gross!” He replied, narrowing his eyes behind his glasses.

“No you!” Henry replied with a giggle, eyes disappearing as he smiled.

“Good job Henli~” Hyukjae said, reaching down to give the young mochi a high five, which he returned with a little squee!

“You shouldn’t encourage him Hyukjae-sshi! I’m your hyung—I’m all of your hyungs!” Jongwoonie stomped his foot then before looking down with a pout.

“Aw. We’re sorry.” Hyukjae said, swinging down from branch to branch until he was on the ground with Jongwoon. “Hug?” And he held out his arms to his 2-years older hyung.

Jongwoon smiled and gave him the hug, just as Henry fell on the pair of them, laughing.

“Uh. Incoming?” Donghae warned before sliding down the trunk of the tree the rest of the way. “Henli~ Are you okay?”

The chubby cheeked boy crawled off of the two older boys nodding, whom were both groaning in pain.

“You broke my glasses!” Jongwoon said, holding them up.

“It’s no big deal, Jongwoonie-hyung. It’s not like you need them to see.” Hyukjae replied, dusting himself off from being the landing pad of little Henry who was currently hugging Donghae tightly.

“I could! What should you do then?”

“I’unno, apologize?”

“Then say you’re sorry!”

“But you don’t need them to see.”

“Still! You broke them! Apologize!”

Hyukjae just stared at Jongwoon before turning to Donghae. “YOU apologize, you’re the one who dropped your brother on us!”

“Henli~ say ‘Mianhae’.” Donghae said, turning the boy around to face Jongwoon and Hyukjae.

Me on Hae. Henry repeated before looking up to Donghae, who nodded, and then back to Jongwoon and Hyukjae with a smile.

Any anger Jongwoon had was instantly gone. Who could be mad at such a cute, tiny little boy?

“Okay you’re forgiven…” he said with a mumble, kicking the leaves on the ground. Henry shouted for joy and hugged Donghae again, since he was one of the only people Henry felt comfortable hugging.

Donghae picked up Henry then and carried him back over to their red wagon and looked at Hyukjae and Jongwoon.

“Come on Hyukkie! I bet Uncle Teukkie has snacks waiting for us at home!” He said to his friend while Henry yelled, ‘SNACKS!!!’ clearly knowing that word well. “SEE! Henli’s excited too! Let’s go!” Before even waiting for Hyukjae, Donghae went out underneath the fence to return the direction of their neighbouring houses. 

 

 


A/N: Oh gosh, little tiny Henry is so cute~ And I like 10 year old Yesung, haha.