Chapter 7

Two Heart Wreckers

[Your POV]

You shivered slightly as you leaned back against your seat, watching the on going movie on the screen in front of you. You had no idea the cinema was going to be this cold and you didn't bring a sweater along. You rubbed your hands together trying hard not to catch Lay's attention but obviously failed when you let out a small sneeze. You sniffled and looked down, embarrassed. You ain't sure if other people could hear your small sneeze but you are pretty sure Lay did. Just then, you felt a warm presence covering you. Lay had took out his jacket and covered you gently. You looked up meekly and caught his eyes. He smiled softly and whispered, "Don't catch a cold.." You nodded and snuggled closely with his jacket, feeling warm and happy. His jacket smells like him.

 

[Lay's POV]

You glanced over at her with a small smile. You knew she was feeling cold and didn't hesitate to remove your jacket for her. You gently covered her with your jacket hoping she would feel better. 

After the movie ended, you walked out with her and you could feel the awkwardness growing. You broke the silence and said, "The movie was great right? I enjoyed it." She looked at you and smiled, nodding her head. "The male lead was so adorable!" You pouted slightly and before you could stop yourself, you blurted out, "What about me?" Jieun was stunned for a split second before she giggled and tiptoed to pat your head lightly. "You are cuter." She smiled shyly and continued walking, leaving you there smiling like an idiot. You quickly catched up and walked by her side. "You look..really pretty today.." You saw her cheeks turn red as you smile.

 

[Your POV]

You walked back to your dorm without realising you are still wearing Lay's jacket. When you did, you decided to walk back where the boys dorm is and return it to him. You figured he probably still havent walked far and rushed out quickly. You looked around for Lay, hugging his jacket with you. "What are you doing here." You heard a familiar deep voice and jumped a little after seeing Kai standing behind you. "You scared me aish. Why can't I be here?" Kai raised a brow and looked at you with an amused smile. "Because it's a boys dorm and..." He scanned you with his eyes and mumbled something. You blinked. "And what." Kai looked back at you and grinned. "And i don't see how you are a male, lady." You bit your lips wishing you could disappear into a hole right now. "Jieun?" You saw Lay walking towards your direction. You waved his jacket and ignored Kai. Lay took his jacket from you with a smile. "Oh I forgot about this too!" Kai looked at the both of you, not knowing why he is disliking this scene.

 

[Kai's POV]

She looked pretty after dressing up like this...


 

Sorry for the late update but i swear school work be like killing me and honestly, I still haven't finished my homework even though school is reopening in a few days time. Urgh. Why do schools even exist?

I hate you math