Chapter 3

Two Heart Wreckers

"Go on." Hyeri rested her head on her left hand, turning slightly and facing you. "Erm...and then, we became friends?" You tried to avoid her eyes as you sat there and nimbled on your carrot. Yes, a carrot. You decided to go on a strict diet after having ate three chocolate cakes, ice-cream waffles, sweet caramel macarons and a cup of ice coffee for tea break today. You just can't resist the temptation of food especially here in America. "I'm pretty sure you like Lay." Hyeri said it out loud. "Yahhh! Shhhhh!" You looked around frantically and made sure the room door was shut. "Relax, it's a girls dorm. Lay won't be here." She teased and laughed at you. Right, you were sharing the same room as Hyeri here in your new dorm and you were happy about it. At least you made a new friend and you were comfortable around her. "But still! There are other girls just right next to our room! A-and..and I didn't say I like him!" You threw away the last bit of the carrot in your hands. Maybe a diet isn't such a great idea. The carrot tasted horrible.

"Ohhh then you LOVE him." Hyeri nodded her head slowly like she got it all correct. "Aniyaaaaa!" Aish.. "Fine fine...I think I kinda like him..just a little!" You covered your face in embarrassment, feeling a little surprised yourself that you actually confessed to Hyeri. "Kyaaaaaa! Mmmm I ship, I ship." Hyeri fangirled and rolled around in bed like a small child excited for a ride on the merry-go-round. Then you made up your mind to just fangirl about Lay too. "I mean, look at that dimple of hisssss!" An image of Lay popped up in your head. Hyeri poked you teasingly and said," Yah stop drooling you idiot." You went red in the face but grabbed Hyeri's collar jokingly and whispered,"No telling it to any other soul." She laughed and showed an 'okay' sign.

~

[Lay's POV]

Boyfriend? You chuckled. I would love to be her's. No doubt. She looked so cute just now when she was shy and blushing. Maybe I can ask her out on a date sometime. Will she reject me? You start to trail off into your own thoughts and stared off into space. "Hyung. Hyung? Hyunggggg!" Startled, you found yourself coming face to face with Luhan. Luhan is your roomate and he is chinese too. Both of you hit off really well especially since you can even speak to him in your own mother tongue language. "你在想些什么?叫你那么多次都没听到." (What are you thinking of? I called you so many times yet you didn't hear me.)  "没什么啦." (Nothing much~) Luhan shrugged and jumped on to the bed, falling fast asleep within minutes. He must be really tired.. You smiled and climbed on to your own bed too, looking foward to day 2.


Please note that in this story I'm making Luhan younger than Lay okay? Cause he has such a kawaii baby face <3

I really miss him though...Can't wait for his drama next year, forever be supporting him as well as our duizhang Kris and still, EXO WE ARE ONE. :))

Plus more of Kai in the next chapter, i promise! Hehe subscribe and comment too ^^