Chapter 6

Two Heart Wreckers

[Lay's POV]

Your fingers hovered over the keyboard not knowing if you should text Jieun. You wanted to ask her out to catch a movie or a simple meal but your heart feels like it's going to explode. Hearts are wild creatures, that's why ribs are cages. (AHAHAH I GOT THIS FROM LIKE RANDOM INSTA POSTS) You took a deep breath and started typing.

 

Annyeong Jieun! Just wanna ask if

you want to go catch a movie later after classes are over?

I heard there's a great movie out recently xD

 

 

You tapped 'send' and waited for her reply.

[Your POV]

You were in the middle of history class when your phone vibrated all of a sudden in your pocket. You glanced at your teacher then around you carefully, making sure nobody sees you as you took out your phone slowly. You read Lay's message and a smile spreaded widely across your face. You glance back up at your teacher again. You've been caught too many times and you are an expert in this now. Maybe you could even write a book titled 'How to text in class without getting caught'. You switched your fingers automatically into fast typing mode and quickly replied Lay.

 

Neh, I would luv to! Meet you at the front of the dorms

after classes are over :)

 

You smiled again and put away your phone.

[Lay's POV]

"ASAAAA! YAYYYYY! WHEEEEE!" You punched your fist in the air and other students were staring at you weirdly. Your heart leaped when you received Jieun's reply. After all classes are done, you ran back to your own room in the boys dorm and began searching for suitable clothes to wear out on your first date. Surprisingly, Luhan was already back and he was lazing around with his phone in his hands. "Luhan ah, you are back so fast?" You threw your bag pack aside and tried on different jeans and shirts. "Classes ended early for me today. Hyung..what are you doing? I thought only girls do that." Luhan pointed at you trying to match your clothes and style your hair. You shot him a glare. "Who says! I-I..just want to look presentable in front of her!" Luhan sat right up and eyed you with a mischievous grin. "Eh? Her? Hyung you asked a girl out on a date?" A tint of red rised up to your cheeks. "Hyunggggg! You didn't tell me you liked  girllll! Who is she?" Luhan whined. "I'll tell you when I get back later! Erm..ANNYEONG!" You took a quick self check in the mirror before disappearing out of the room.

[Your POV]

Okay this is a major embarrassment but you don't have a single dress now in your wardrobe. You are a girl, yeah but you don't usually go for dresses. But you want to look good for Lay. You picked up your phone immediately and called Hyeri. As soon as she answered your call, you screamed into your phone. "HYERIIIIII I NEED A DRESS. Can I borrow a piece from you?" You said sweetly after that. "YAH! OWWW my ears. Wae? Going on a date? OH.MY.GOD. WITH LAY?" Now it's your turn to hear her scream. "YOU DON'T HAVE A DRESS? I NEED TO BRING YOU OUT SHOPPING ONE DAY." You rolled your eyes. You know your ears are going to start bleeding at this stage. "So can I.." "OF COURSE YOU CAN. MAKE YOUR SELF PRETTY ALRIGHT. LOVE YOU MUACKS. GOTTA GO BYEEE!" You are used to being cut off by Hyeri and went immediately to her wardrobe. You thought for awhile and decided to go for a skirt instead. You chose a pastel pink skirt with a white top with flowery patterns on it. You tied a high, casual bun and applied a thin layer of lip gloss and twirled around in front of the mirror before going out to meet Lay. All set.


Your (Jieun)'s outfit