Chapter 5

Two Heart Wreckers

You carried your laptop in your left hand and some other books in your right as you struggled with the weight. You were on your way to meeting Kai and he had asked you to bring these stuff. Jerk. You huffed your way there and saw Kai sitting at a corner, legs crossed on the table, not even caring if any teachers walked passed. "Erm. Excuse me?" You were dying to put your books any laptop down on the table but his legs didn't allow any space. Kai glanced up at you after what seemed like forever and put his legs down. You sat there awkwardly as he stared at you. You finally managed to break the silence and said, "Stop looking at my face. Shall we start?" He scoffed. "I was waiting for you to stop staring at mine, young lady." He continued, "Oh and you are a minute late." Your blood started to boil but you kept your cool and just smiled like his words doesn't affect you at all.

"Lets keep it simple. You, dig out all the information and send it to me. I'll handle the slides. Easy?" His fingers was busy on his phone and he wasn't even looking at you. "But...but Ms Anna said we should work together.." He raised a brow at you and leaned in, close to your face. "We are. Young lady." You gulped and blinked several times before speaking again. "And stop calling me young lady. I have a name! Besides..we are of the same age." He rolled his eyes. "Fine. Old lady it is then. By the way, I'm a retained student." He stood up and walked off, shoving his hands into his pockets. Retained student? Oh... Then it struck you. Since he retained a year...it means that he is a year older than you. Shucks.

"Screwwww himmm!" Books were opened at random pages and your laptop was already running out of battery. Kai left you alone to search for all the information and to be honest, really honest, you were lost. You had no idea what you were doing. There was way too much info for your head and you didn't know how and where to start. "Screw who?" Hyeri sat in Kai's seat earlier, in front of you. She yawned as she covered . "Kai. That jerk. He left me all alone to do the project. And he chose the easiest job! Compiling everything into a slide is much more easier than digging out tons of info! Like seriously? He.." Hyeri stopped you. "Who's Kai?" You sighed and answered, "Biggest jerk I ever met. He sits beside me in english class." Hyeri started to smile and it creeped you out. "IS HE GOOD LOOKING?" You flicked her forehead lightly and began packing your things. There is no way you are continuing it. You gave up. "ANSWER MEEE. I bet he is right? I mean, all jerks are cool looking and, you knowww!" You ignored Hyeri's fangirling but you can't help but think of Kai's face.

He is kinda good looking..

[Kai's POV]

Basically this girl seems like she is really gullible. You stared at her face for awhile, scanning through her features. If she had at least bother to put on better make-up and let her hair down, she would have been quite cute and pretty. Too bad she looks like a nerd now. You noticed she was staring back at you, and so you let her. When she spoke, you and called her young lady. It was a compliment though. At least she gets to be called young, by you. You are actually being nice to your project partner. What's her name again? Eunji? Jieun? Ah right. Jieun. A common name, a normal school girl.

~

Yes. Kai had no idea that he would be falling for you one day. 


Yayyy Kai appeared! More moments with Lay or Kai? I can't decide xD

I would love it if you guys will comment <3

Derp Luhan + Judging Kai + Unicorn Lay :D