Chapter 1

Two Heart Wreckers

"Oh my gosh.." You silently screamed after seeing my year end results.  A bright irritating shade of red written into an 'F' form was across the first page. "Fail?" You muttered under your breath. "Fail? WHAT THE HELL I FAILED?" The teacher cleared his throat loudly. "I am afraid so Miss Jieun ssi. Now will you quieten down." Everybody was staring and snickering at you now. "Miss Tomato eh?" A guy whispered teasingly behind me as you felt your cheeks heat up even more. Bastard.

[After School] [Your POV]

How am I suppose to break this news out to my parents oh god...I burried my face into the test papers,gripping them tightly as i walked down the hall way. I am so doomed.

[His POV]

Damn this test. Argh. I am so dead this time. How could I get an F? Am I stupid or stupid? Oh well...plain stupid.

~

He slapped himself in the forehead, shoving his hands into his pockets. Just then.. "OUCH!" You bumped into someone.

Frustrated, you raised an angry fist but then dropped it down when you saw his face. "Ah mianhe! Jinja mianhe! Gwaenchana?"

Those brown hair of his fell and covered part of his eyes as he bowed apologetically. His eyes seemed to sparkle. You froze for a few moments staring at him. He waved in front of your face and stared back.

"Umm..you..okay?" You snapped back into reality and blushed. "Y-yeahh." You nodded and smiled shyly. "Park Jieun imnida. Nice to meet you!" He smiled back and oh my goodness that smile with a deep dimple carved into his right cheek. Your heart literally melted into a hot mess of puddle. "Nice to meet you too! I'm Lay." He initiated a handshake and you shook his hands.

[Lay's POV]

Wow. She looks cute..especially when she blushed just now. Wait. What am I thinking

~

"What? No I don't want to!" You shook your head furiously. "It's decided. Your dad and I will send you overseas for your studies. It's for your own good." You opened your mouth to protest again but stopped. You could tell Mum was being serious this time round. You ran back to your room and closed the door. Feeling yourself sink into bed, you covered yourself over with the blanket. Isn't this a bit too sudden? To leave to a foreign country by myself? Just as you happened to make a new cute guy friend just now..Aish. What's his name..ah, Lay. You smiled.

~

You dragged your feet with every step you take towards the terminal, pulling an overloaded luggage behind you. You gave your prents a last hug before getting on to the plane. "I love you mum,dad. I will miss you." You waved and held on to the plane ticket. I hope I get the window seat. At least. You looked around on the flight for your seat and ... wait. Holy. Is that... Your eyes lit up when you found your seat, and the partner, I mean, person beside me. He looked up and a smile crept across his angelic face. "Hey It's you!" You giggled, nodding your head. "Hi Lay! What a coincidence!" 

You sat on the plane and chatted with Lay for hours. I don't believe this. Such luck. He is going to the same school in America with me. Wow. You smiled.

[Lay's POV]

When I looked up, I thought maybe going overseas isn't such a bad idea after all. I mean, getting to sit beside her throughout the entire plane ride and studying there for the next few years together... I glanced over at her. Her eyelids was shut closed and a tiny weeny smile was on her face. Her pink tinted lip and rosy cheeks caught my eyes. She looked cute even when she is sleeping. I found my hand slowly caressing her soft brown hair as I felt my heart pounding against my chest. I took off my jacket and lightly covered her with it. Taking out a soft headrest, I gently lifted her head up and placed it on the headrest. That way, she will feel more  comfortable sleeping. My pulse rate didn't take a rest and kept on increasing, making me felt sure that, I like her.