XOXO

Idol and Peasant

"get away from me, you idiot." seulgi said annoyingly.

"don't you miss me?" taehyun smirked, pulling her in for a hug, which invited many screams from the fangirls outside the classroom.

"YAH! NAM! TAE! HYUN!" seulgi shouted, breaking free from taehyun's hug.

seulgi immediately ran out of the classroom. she managed to get through the crowd. she ran aimlessly. she didn't even know where she was going to run to. taehyun immediately chased after her. of course, all those fangirls outside tried chasing after him but were blocked by his manager and a couple of security guards.

seulgi ran all the way to the rooftop. she was so confused. why did he hug me? what if... what if... those rumors were true?

- 10 months ago -

"alright class! you'll be given a break of 15 minutes!" miss kim announced.

seulgi rose from her seat and stretched out a bit. she decided to go to the toilet since she had been holding in since the lesson started. just as she finished washing her hand and was about to leave, she heard someone on the phone saying, "yah. have you heard of the rumor? that taehyun guy who's going to be away soon likes seulgi."

although she was quite bothered by it, she decided not to care about it too much. after all, it was just a rumor.

- present -

seulgi was about to leave when there was someone at the stairs. it was him. seulgi tried to get past him and go back to class but couldn't. he was totally blocking the way. taehyun started walking towards her. at this point, all she could do was to walk backwards. she kept on walking backwards until she reached the fencing. she stopped. taehyun approached her slowly. 

"wh... what are you trying to do? get away from me before i report this to miss kim!" seulgi stammered.

the distance between them was now less than 5cm.

"don't you dare do so." taehyun chuckled, his hands now on the fencing, trapping seulgi between his hands.

"you—"

without a reply, there was a smooch. taehyun gave a peck on seulgi's lips. his lips were ever so soft and delicate. seulgi struggled to break free but his grip on her was too tight. after what seemed like ages, taehyun let go of seulgi and she immediately ran back to class.

finally, the school bell rang after a long day. seulgi returned home immediately.