The Touched And The Cancelled

Idol and Peasant

in an effort to make seulgi forget taehyun and start accepting him, sehun decided to ask seulgi out for a date.

seulgi, on the other hand, in order not to disappoint sehun, decided to wear the necklace he gave her. she also wore a set of matching clothes - a pink sleeveless crop top and a white tennis skirt. she decided to wear her low cut white converse shoes and threw a holographic sling pouch over her shoulders.

"let's go." sehun smiled, as they held their hands.

"oppa... where are we going today?" seulgi asked timidly as she made eye contact with sehun.

"you'll know when we get there." sehun replied mysteriously.

although seulgi hadn't really got over taehyun yet, she was quite excited about where sehun was bringing her to.

soon, the couple arrived at a beach.

"what are we doing at the beach?" seulgi asked curiously.

sehun didn't reply. he used his warm hands to cover seulgi's eyes.

"ya what are you doing?" seulgi was quite shocked by his action.

again, the boy did not reply. all he did was to guide her somewhere.

"here we are!" sehun exclaimed as he slowly removed his hands.

"what exactly are y—" seulgi's words were cut off by the sight in front of her.

there was a candle on top of a table layed with a white cloth, accompanied by two wooden chairs at the side. this whole was surrounded by rose petals scattered at the side.

"oh sehun... what are you... doing..." seulgi gasped.

with a smile spread across his face, sehun grabbed seulgi by her hand and leaded her to the table. like a gentleman, he pulled the chair for her and allowed her to sit down.

"we're gonna have our lunch here." sehun spoke softly.

seulgi then realized what was happening now - sehun actually prepared a surprise for her! she was extremely touched by his efforts to make her happy.

they chatted over their delicious lunch. after seulgi finished her plate, she excused herself to the toilet. while walking there, she was bored and decided to take out her phone. the first thing seulgi did was to go to naver and check if there was any breaking news. then, there was a particular headline that caught her eyes;

monster rookie group WINNER member nam taehyun cancels engagement; remains silent about the reason