Chapter 3

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day has passed so quickly. I don't know how it become like this, but we have this habit. I mean, me and Jongin, everymorning. Either me or him who arrived first in the class, we will exchange glance to one another then smile. His small smile just for me. He barely smile, that's why he got the title as the cold guy. But these days, he seems brighter and I sometimes caught him smile until it reaches his eye. How I love that smile, I could see it for forever. I haven't told to So Eun about this habit of us, I just want to keep it like our secret. Maybe I am a bit too much think of this as something special, but you can't help it when it come to your special one, right?

 

I skip lunch for today, I just feel to be alone at my favorite spot in the library. I've told So Eun to just join Baekhyun for lunch. So Eun, Baekhyun, and I lately become close friends since the time So Eun and Baekhyun become a partner last month. We never hangout with Jongin around, I don't know if he's busy or he just don't want to hangout with me. I don't get it, everymorning or everytime he see me he will smile to me, but he never once hangout with us. Baekhyun always tell us that Jongin has another thing to do whenever we hangout. I suddenly have this in my mind, Does he have a girlfriend?

 

I don't want to assume anything, especially have a thought of Kai has a girlfriend. Maybe he is busy, I said that to myself just to comfort me. I so focused with my thought that I didn't realize there's someone in front of me, staring at me. Jongin is sitting in front of me, he doesn't talk because he doesn't want to interrupted me with my silly thoughts. When I come back to reality, I immediateky aware of his presence and about to scream because of he startled me.

 

"How long have you been there?" I asked him, still shocked and again I can feel my heart racing not because of the shock, but because of him. "Mmm.. for a while. Sorry if I made you startle, I just don't want to interrupt you. You seemed so deep in thought." He gave me a sorry smile. "Oh, it's okay, you don't have to apologize. Why are you here? Did you have your lunch?" I asked him and glance at my wristwatch, it's just fifteen minutes passed since the bell for lunch break rang. "No, I haven't. I just don't have any appetite today. What about you? Did you have lunch?" He asked me. "No, I haven't. I went to library immadiately after the bell rang." I replied and he nodded. "Mmm... Do you... want to have lunch with me?" He asked me with an hesitation tone, once again I can feel the rush of my blood to my face and I feel butterflies in my stomach. I was so shocked and need to uderstand what he said for a moment before I said, "Sure," with a grin on my face. It is such a relieve for him because you accepted his offer.

 

"Then let's go," he said and wait for you at the entrance of library. "You said that you don't have appetite today," I curious why he suddenly asked me to have lunch with him, "and... Where are we going? We're not allowed to go outside the school, its still school time." I asked him again. "We're not going outside the school, don't worry," he laughed, I swear his laugh is so adorable and he looks so cute when he's laughi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter