Eleven

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holiday is over and here I am in school again. I am in my senior year and lazily come to school. I am so exhausted because I just moved in to the new house and it closer to the school. I walk in the corridor and can feel all eyes on me, girls’ eyes. Yep, I am popular in this school and my best friend, Baekhyun, said almost all the girls in this school like me. But, I never give a damn to every confession they told me. I always ignore them.

I open the door of my classroom and suddenly all eyes on me, but there are pair of eyes that don’t look at me, her eyes. I don’t care about other girls, I just care about her the girl who sit behind me. I already like her since the first day, before I knew her and before I knew her name. The day of the orientation when we tour around the school. She appeared in my sight. I actually don’t believe love at the first sight before I saw her. When I saw her, I feel like everything blur and all I can see is her.

I ignore the girls who fangirling over me and go straight to my seat. I am dying to turn my body to look at her, her beautiful face. Why am I so coward when it comes to her? I sighed and look at my best friend across the room. I frowned when he gave me the look. The look to tease me because he know everything about me. He mouthed, “She’s looking at you,” I smirked when I read his mouth.

I always get confession from the girls everyday and I almost got sick of it and none of them come from you. I am wondering if you don’t like me or you already have a boyfriend. Baekhyun always tell me to try to approach you, like talk to you or something. But I don’t know how to start and I am so afraid that you’ll ignore me, because from what I see, you seems not attracted to me. You never look at me like other girls look at me and I don’t know, it really frustrated to read you to be honest. Baekhyun is the one who always caught you looking at me, but I never once caught you like Baekhyun does.

When the class finished and its lunch break. I don’t feel like to eat lunch and I go straight to library. I don’t know what I’m going to do there, I just want to be alone. I want to think about something else beside you, because when I start to think about you I feel like the most coward person alive. People think I am an expert when it comes to girl because of my appearance and they are wrong. I actually don’t know, I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter