Chapter 9

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flies so fast, right? I never count the time but it almost time for me and Jongin to receive the notice whether we got accepted or not. Baekhyun and So Eun already got their letter of acceptance. Baekhyun got into prestigious university and he’s taking vocal. So Eun too, she’s taking writing because she always wants to be a journalist. I am so happy for them, Jongin too.

“Hey, sweetheart!” Jongin walked to me. I look to him and wave my hands then smile to him. The fact that my heart still racing whenever I see him is making me happy because I always feel that every date with him is my first date. The feeling of excitement never leave eventhough we’ve been together for months.

“Hey, Jongin!” I jumped and hugged him. I can feel him stiffened and held his breath. He never used to my sudden action of skinship towards him and I found it so cute. I whisper, “Don’t forget to breathe, Jongin.” I laughed then I kissed his cheek. I break the hug and found him flushed. He hide his face then laugh. Jongin is the most cutest when he’s shy.

We’re waiting for the first snow to fall. We’re at park near our house. So many people come out to enjoy the first snow in town and I can spotted some couple to enjoy their date, too. “You’re unpredictable, you know that, huh?” Jongin said and held my hand. “I know and I’ll never change that.” I stucked my tounge out and tiptoed to ruffled his soft hair, “Your reaction is so cute. I like it.” I laughed and can see him pouting. I smile and peck his puffy lips. “Let’s go to warmer place. It’s so cold.” I said and dragged him.

Lately, I expressed my feeling to him more because I want him to know that before I regret it. Jongin does the same, too. He will call me at night and said he miss me even though we just see each other a few minutes ago. In school we are inseparable. Baekhyun and So Eun said that we are like a magnet to each other. They know about us well so they just let us pass for this past months. I rarely spent my time with my best friend because I spent the most of my time with Jongin. So Eun never complaint because she knows everything and I am so thankful to her. “I’ve been spent most of my time in high school with you. Don’t worry, you are still my best friend. I really know what’s inside your heart.” So Eun once said to me when I apologize to her because I rarely hangout with her. She is the best, right?

We’re at udon restaurant and sit beside the window so we’ll see the first snow. “Want to call So Eun and Baekhyun to join us?” I said and Jongin shook his head. “Not today, please. I just want two of us.” He held my hand. “Oh, okay.” I blushed.

The first snow finally fall. “Jongin, look! First snow.” I look outside the window and found a beautiful view from the first snow. People outside suddenly stop and look at the cloudy sky. Everyone is smiling, including me. “Beautiful, isn’t it?” I said still looking outside. “Yes, so beautiful.” Jongin replied. I must be look like a kid who just see the snow for the first time, but this is me, always excited for the winter. I closed my eyes and clasped my hands together to make a wish. When I open my eyes, “What did you do?” Jongin asked. “Just make a wish,” I said and turned to look at him. “What is your wish?” Jongin asked again curiously, “It’s a secret.” I replied and laughed.

“Hey, not fair. I want to know. Tell me.” Jongin looked at me with puppy eyes. He doesn’t know that he looks so cute right now with that pleaded eyes and pouted lips. I laughed again, “Why are you so cute, Jongin?” I pinched his cheeks, “Later, I’ll tell you.” Jongin isn’t satisfied with my answer so he just mumbling to himself and I can’t stop laughing because of his adorable reaction. “Here’s your order,” The waiter said when he placed our food on the table, “Enjoy your meal.” He said and left.

“After this, is there anything you want to do?” Jongin asked. “Hmm… I know it’s so cold, but I really want to go ice skating. Why? Want to go after this?” I can feel the excitement already and I know that I may look like a kid again. Jongin laughed and nodded, “Alright. We go skating after this.” I almost jumped from my sit and I clasped my hands together, “Really? Okay. Thank you, Jongin.” I want to peck his cheek but the place is so crowded so I saved it for later.

“The weather is so cold, why there are so many people?” I pouted because of the crowd in the ice rink. “It is, but today is the first snow so people want to enjoy it like us, Babe.” Jongin comforted me, “Let’s enjoy our time, we still can skate though.” Jongin grabbed my hand to enter the ice rink. Fortunately, I am so good at ice skating and so does Jongin. I can see people with smile on their face, just like us, they enjoy their time on this beautiful day.

The snow is still falling from the evening sky. I will always remember this day. We stopped skating for a while, now we stand near the hand bar. I look up to the sky and smile. “Do you like snow that much?” Jongin asked and I nodded, “Yes. Winter is my favorite. Why?” Jongin shrugged, “Nothing. You just look brighter today.” I just smile and we’re staring at each other now.

Why his eyes must be so beautiful? His eyes softened when meet mine. He looks at me like I am so fragile and he wants to protect me. He looks at me like I am his life and he will go crazy if I am gone. I don’t know if he’s thinking like that or not, but I hope so. He skated closer to me and his hand hugged my waist to pull me closer. Our lower part touched each other and suddenly I feel so hot. I placed my hand on his chest to keep my balance. He leaned in closer and peck my lips. We know that so many people around us, but we don’t care because we spotted some couples were kissing before.

He smiled and leaned in again to kiss my lips. Suddenly, I feel like we’re alone in this big ice rink. No one around us because I don’t hear anything except my heart beat. I feel the time stopped too, so does everything around me. He pulled me much closer to him and I circled my hand around his neck to deepen the kiss. The kiss become more intense but I pulled out first and whisper, “We’re in an open place, Jongin.” I said to remind him before the kiss then we just laughed.

We finished skating and walking in the street, don’t know where to go. “It’s still early. I don’t want to go home. My dad already allowed me to go home late, it’s weird, right?” I said and Jongin shocked.

His eyes widened, “Really? What time?”

“I don’t know. I think around midnight is fine. My parents aren’t at home too, they are out of town. But, you know I always asked for their permission first and will inform them when I arrived at home.” I replied. “My parents trust you, Jongin. That’s why my dad allowed me to go home late.” I said proudly. I can see him smiling to my last statement.

“So, anything you want to do? You said you don’t want to go home.” Jongin asked me again, “I don’t know. Why don’t we do what you want to do, Jongin? You always do what I want, now its my turn to do what you want.” I replied. “So, is there anything you want to do?” I asked curiously. Jongin thinking for a while then smile, “There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter