Thirteen

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I haven’t made my move yet. I am so clueless at this and I blame myself for this. All I can do is greet you with a small smile every day. Every morning, in class we will seek for each other eyes and give a smile to each other. Okay, this time I am sure what Baekhyun said last time that you like me. Am I too confidence?

Why am I so sure? Creepy or not, lately I’ve been observing you whenever I have the chance. It’s like every time our eyes met, you’ll end up with a taint of red on your cheeks and you’ll turn your gaze immediately. When we’re at the library, I noticed that sometimes you’ll still one or more glances to me. In cafeteria at lunch, you’ll sit at the table that you can see me. I found everything about you is cute.

“You need to come with us at least once! We’re gonna hangout on Friday.” Said Baekhyun on the other line, asking me to join him, you, and So Eun. I’m at the dance studio to practice my dance. “Where are you?” He continue, “At studio, practicing.” I answered.

“It’s already late and you still at the dance studio? It’s school night, Jongin.” He almost screaming that I have to put away my phone because of his voice. “Are you done? Because I still need to practice my moves.” I answered like I didn’t care about what Baekhyun told me. “Okay, do whatever you want and don’t forget okay, FRIDAY! I’m gonna invite Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, too.” Baekhyun said and he emphasized the day. “Okay, I’ll be there if I have time. Hanging up!” I sighed and hope that I have nothing to do on this upcoming Friday.

Who doesn’t want to hang out with you? I mean, it is you. But, this whole practicing thing consumes almost most of my time. Not that I don’t like or hate it, I just…there’s less time for me to get closer to you. I sighed and go back to practice.

 

The bell rang, it’s a sign to lunch break. You got up immediately and go out of the class. I follow you with my eyes and I see So Eun walk to the lunch room with Baekhyun, that means you’re going to library. Baekhyun turned his body to look at me, “Are you coming or not?” I snort, “Do you still need an answer?” I turned my way to go to library and I heard Baekhyun and So Eun lughing.

I stand up in front of you and looking at you. You are so deep in your thought and I just admiring your beautiful face once again from across the table. I am wondering what is on your mind, when can we share our mind together. I am sitting in front of you and still you haven’t recognized me yet. Just when I’m about to say something, you jumped off of your sit and almost scream.

“How long have you been there?” You asked me, “Mmm.. for a while. Sorry if I made you startled, I just don’t want to interrupt you. You seemed so deep in thought.” I smile. Actually, I am dying to know what were you thinking, but I shoved away that thought because I don’t want to make you uncomfortable. “Oh, it’s okay, you don’t have to apologize. Why are you here? Did you have your lunch?” You asked. I came here because I want to be with you, I want to say that so bad, but my I don’t have the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter