Chapter 7

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since I and Jongin start dating. We still keep this as a secret, only So Eun and Baekhyun who know about us. I in front of my locker now, grab my book for class today then I feel someone appear beside me. I know his scent, so I just smile and enjoy the butterflies in my stomach. I can feel the rush blood to my face when I hear his voice, "Good Morning!" he greeted me. I closed my locker and turn to look at his face, "Good Morning, Jongin!" I smile. I can feel the stare on us and I don't care about it. I guess we start to reveal our relationship to public.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked him and he nodded. "Have you had your breakfast?" I asked him, he shook his head and said, "No, I haven't. I'm hungry." He rubbed his stomach and pouted cutely. He looks like a 5 year-old-boy when he whined and pouted like this. "I packed you a breakfast. Want to go to rooftop? Or want to eat in the class?" I grab the box contain food for him from my bag. He smile like a child when he saw the box, "Let's just go to class." He said and grabbed my hand.

We go to class while holding hands and I can hear some of the girls were whispering because they saw us. Jongin switched his seat and now he's sitting beside me. "Where's my breakfast?" He asked and I gave him the box. Last week, he needed to work on his moves again so he couldn't eat the lunchbox that I made for him. He already said sorry and I forgave him. Today, I just made him rice balls with tuna and mayo. He took a bite, "How is it? Delicious?" I asked him and afraid that it won't fit with his taste. He nodded and smile, "Its delicious. So, you can cook." He laughed. "Really? I told you I can cook. Eat slowly, Jongin." I said and see him swallow every bites of the rice balls make me so happy.

"Hey, love bird!" Baekhyun shouted when he entered the class and I gasped because of the shock. Did he just say that in front of the class? He walked to us and picked the rice ball and eat it. Jongin looked at him with disbelieve because he just took the rice ball, "Its mine. Who said you can eat it?" Jongin said and I can see him annoyed because of Baekhyun and I found it so cute. Jongin pouted again, I just laughed and Baekhyun too. He looked at us and said, "Why? It was the last rice ball and Baekhyun took it." I shook my head and still laugh. Jongin was so cute, he really looks like a kid. "I'm sorry, Jongin. I thought you can share and it looked delicious." Baekhyun said and apologize to Jongin. "Its okay, Baek." I said, "I can make you that rice ball again tomorrow, okay? You already ate so much." I caressed his cheek and gave him a water. He just nodded and gave Baekhyun a death glare. Baekhyun put his hands up and walked back to his desk, still laughing because of childish Jongin.

News is spreading so fast in this school. Because of this morning, everyone knows about me and Jongin. Some of the girls are decided to let Jongin go and I thankful for that, but ome of the girls always give a death glare to me everytime they see me. Jongin is getting busier because his preparation for applying to America. I can feel my heart aching whenever I think about it. If Jongin got into that school, he needs to leave and I ave to let him go. We still don't know what we're going to do because we haven't talked about it yet. Not now because we're still enjoying our 'honeymoon phase'.

I decided to visit Jongin in his dance studio. He told me once I can come w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter