First date?

Random Letters to Hanbin

Hmm… first date, let me think.

I don’t know but I considered it a first date when we went out watching a movie together, we weren’t a couple yet at that time though. We were supposed to watch a movie with the rest of the group but somehow none of them came so the two of us ended up going to the cinema together since we’ve already been waiting 30 minutes for them and it would be a waste if we would just go home.

We went to the mall and you let me choose a movie I wanted to watch and at that time I’ve been wanting to watch that horror movie that got me so thrilled because of the storyline. You looked hesitant though when I told you I wanted to watch the horror movie but even though, you still agreed.

We bought popcorn and soda and we were seated in the middle row of the cinema so we could see the movie in a nice view. I was so engrossed in the movie that I was late to notice you fidgeting on your seat, I looked at you and you had that worried look on your face. You tried to look fine when you noticed me looking at you and I gave you an apologetic smile. I didn’t know you don’t like watching horror movies. I asked you if you were fine and you told me you were but of course I wasn’t buying it since every time a ghost appears you would flinch.

I stood up and grabbed your hand before heading out of the cinema. You were asking me why we left but I didn’t answer you.

“Hey, where are we going?” You asked. I don’t really know where to go that time but I saw a park near the mall so I decided to drag you there. When we arrived, I realized I was still holding your hand so I let go of it and hung my head low because of embarrassment and a faint blush spreading across my cheeks.

I heard you chuckle and you suddenly hold my hand. I was shocked and I feel my face growing hot, you smiled at me and dragged me in the darker part of the park. I was confused at first but not until I saw fireflies lighting up the place. I was so mesmerized because I’ve never seen fireflies up close. I saw you staring at me, smiling.

“What?” I asked and you shook your head.

“Nothing. You’re just… too beautiful.” You said and my breath hitched. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart pounding.

“Is that a good thing?” I jokingly asked and you smiled.

“Of course it is.” You said and it felt like I found myself falling for you over and over again.

 

I love you, stay safe xx

-Hayi

 


YAY FOR DOUBLE UPDATE!!! GUYTH, I ADDED A PROLOGUE!!! //squeals

so you should probably read that first anyways, I now have a plot for the whole thing. YAY ME *insert London Tipton's voice*

okay, bye :)