Return pt.2

Random Letters to Hanbin

Three days after the incident and once again, you’re outside my house waiting for me to come out. You were so persistent but I was too stubborn. I wasn’t ready to listen to you yet so I opted to stay in my room and check on you every 5 or 10 minutes. My mom had already told you to leave but you didn’t and you stayed across the street waiting for me to come out.

It was seven in the evening when it started raining, I thought you left already but when I peeked at my window you were still there, sitting on the pavement, drenched in the rain. I was contemplating but then, I don’t want you to get sick so I grabbed an umbrella and told my mother that I’ll go out for a few minutes. My mother gave me a look but I ignored it.

When I went out of the gate, you immediately stood up. I could see the sad expression on your face but I was too angry to pay attention to it.

“Hayi…” You trailed off. I gave the umbrella that I was holding and turned my back, walking fast so I wouldn’t get drenched in the rain.

“She’s my cousin.” You said and I stopped walking, suddenly forgetting about the fact that it was raining. “Her name’s Yura, she’s from Busan and she finally had the chance to visit me so I took her to your ‘welcome back’ party so you could meet her. I don’t even know why you thought I was cheating on you…” You said and my hands balled into fists.

“You weren’t contacting me like you would. For months, I felt lonely because you weren’t replying to all my messages, to all my calls. I thought you found someone… someone better than me. You weren’t even telling me why you weren’t texting me or calling me like you would. I was so hurt Hanbin. That’s why when I saw you in the party, holding her by her hand, I thought I lost already. I thought I lost in a battle I didn’t even fought for.” I shouted, tears mixing with rain. I was so frustrated and confused at the same time. I don’t know if I should believe you but then, you hugged me again and all the anger I had for the past few months seemed to disappear and I found myself crying harder, basking in the warmth that I missed.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry you took it the wrong way. I’m sorry, I wasn’t able to answer all your calls and messages but believe me when I say that I love you. I love you with all my heart and I wouldn’t handle the pain of seeing you hurt. I’m so sorry.” You said.

“I already explained everything to the guys and Jinhwan… he was about to say sorry to you but I told him that it’s best if I’m the one who should apologize first. It’s okay if you’re still mad but please believe me, Yura’s my cousin and I never cheated on you and will never plan to.” You added.

“Alright, now I know but give me time to process everything. You… you should go home, Hanbin. You’re going to get sick.” I said, breaking away from your hug. When I looked at you, you still had the same sad expression written on your face and it makes my heart ache but I need to clear my head, I need time. I grabbed the umbrella that was forgotten on the ground and gave it you.

“Good night, Hanbin.” I said, turning around.

“I love you.” You said and just like the first time, it felt like I fell for you all over again.

 

-Hayi xx

 


comments are really aprreciated and

if you want you could give me ideas on what I should right next after their "fight'??? you can message me or just yeah, comments haha

it's getting harder to search for hanbin x hayi photos.

enjoy xx