Different

Random Letters to Hanbin

Good morning, I love you xx


 We were different.

The first time we came across Valentine's day as a couple, I was angry because I expected you to greet me in front of my door holding a bouquet of flowers with chocolates but it didn't happen so I thought you had something planned in the afternoon but I was wrong.

I didn't see you in the morning so I was sad and angry because, is there even a guy who doesn't spend time with his girlfriend especially on Valentine's Day?

I was so angry that I was impaling my pasta. My friends asked me what was wrong but I didn't answer them because I suddenly saw you. You were with your friends, laughing. So I grew angrier, if that was even possible.

The rest of the day went by without a simple greeting from you, you weren't looking at me even when I was obviously there and so I started doubting. Was I not good enough for you? Am I just one of your flings?

But when I got home, the lights in the kitchen was on. I was curious, of course. I live alone and I always turn off the lights whenever I leave, you told me that. So why is the lights on in the kitchen?

I was shocked because you were there, wearing my Minnie mouse apron and you were so cute because you don’t look like the B.I I would always watch on stage with a flowing charisma and a game face on. You were simply Kim Hanbin, an idiot who I happen to fall in love with. I would've laugh at you but I remembered I was supposed to be angry.

"Oh you're home!" You exclaimed. You made it sound like it was a normal evening and that you were only there because you wanted to. I noticed that the kitchen counter was messy, there were pots on the stove. You were cooking but cooking was never your forte.

"Why are you here?" I asked and I was trying my best to look cold in front of you but you just smiled.

"Can't I be sweet to my girlfriend? And besides it's Valentine's Day." You said and I scoffed.

"So now you remember that it's Valentine's Day? You practically ignored me all day, you didn't even look at me and now you're in my house all---" and then you cut me off by kissing me. You didn't let me had the chance to talk. You just kissed me.

We kissed until we were out of breath and then you told me. "I don't need it to be Valentine's Day to show you how much I love you."

That's when I realized that we were different.

We don't have to do what couples usually do.

We don't have to celebrate Valentine's Day or even white day.

As long as we're together and we have each other, we're fine.

We ended up calling for delivery because the food you cooked was burnt. We ended the night watching The Notebook and maybe even Titanic but I was too out of it to remember but I do remember you whispering I love you and I'm thankful because I love you too.

Why am I saying this? Well, can't I be sweet to my boyfriend? And besides it's Valentine's Day. *wink wink*

I love you ♥

And I hope you won't forget that. Have a safe trip to Japan and I'll see you when you get home.

Happy Valentine's Day, Hanbin

-Hayi


Good night, I love you xx