Prologue

Random Letters to Hanbin

H A N B I N


 

My Hanbinie,

                Hi, how are you? I miss you so~ much. You know I like writing letters to you right? So you wouldn’t feel lonely whenever we’re apart so I decided to compile every letter that I’ve given you. Yes, I took the letters from your room and yes, I sneaked in when you weren’t home and no, the boys weren’t there either, I got the key from Jinhwan oppa when I saw him before your practice. Also, so you would have a box to put the letters I give you. You often misplace things and I’m actually proud you still have the letters I give you even though it took me a hard time just to find them. Anyways, like what I’ve said, I’m compiling all the letters I’ve given you so you can re-read them whenever you want to. I’m putting it in a box and it’s already in your room so the next time I give you another letter you know where to put it. So that’s it for now. The moment you’re reading this, I’m probably in Osaka already. Take care of yourself while I’m away.

I love you xx

-Hayi

I placed Hayi’s note on my bedside table and looked at the Mickey Mouse box beside it. I smiled, Hayi knows what I want and she never fails to make me smile, she never fails to make my heart pound. I opened the box and saw that indeed, all of the letters she gave me is in it. I decided to also put the note she wrote in the box, she’s in Osaka today and I already miss her.

The first time she gave me a letter, I was confused. We always meet and she can always just text me whenever she wants to say something but she told me,

“Text messages can be deleted but letters won’t be, unless you burn them but I’m pretty sure you won’t.”

Ever since that day, I found myself anticipating to her letters and she would give it to me at the most unexpected times.

“Why don’t you just have a schedule on when you’ll give me a letter?” I asked and she scoffed.

“Where’s the fun in that? And besides, I only write when I want to so deal with it.”

I never imagined that letters would be so important in my life but ever since Hayi came it changed. Now I always want to get letters from her because somehow it assures me that everything’s fine, we’re okay, we love each other and I don’t really have to worry.

 


(c) to the owner of the pic :)