The time we met

Random Letters to Hanbin

Hey, do you remember the first time we met?

We were on the recording studio that time, I was recording a song when you suddenly came in and greeted one of the producers. I was actually irritated that time because the recording session was stopped because the producer needed to talk to you so I ended up waiting while the two of you talked.

I ended up sleeping actually and when I woke up, I was so embarrassed because you were staring at me, smiling. You told me that you were finished talking to the producer and you apologized for making me wait.

I found your apology cute, you were shy and you have that genuine smile on your face. Do you know how much I love seeing you smile? I probably wouldn’t get tired of looking at you.

Anyways, during that time I wanted to be angry at you or to show you that I was irritated or annoyed but I failed. You were so nice that my first impression of you was proven to be wrong.

That was the first time I saw you up close though but I still didn’t get to know your name. I actually found myself asking Hanna to ask one of her friends what your name is but she would always forget and I would find myself groaning. Thinking about it now, I’m actually laughing at myself for being an idiot.

The time that we really met was in a café downtown, I was alone sitting by the window when you came and sat next to me. I was confused at first because I don’t know why you were there and then you told me I looked like someone who needed someone to talk to.

We didn’t talk but you didn’t leave, it wasn’t awkward either.

“I’m Kim Hanbin by the way but you can call me B.I” you said. “You’re Lee Hi, right?” You added and I had my eyebrows furrowed.

“Yeah. How did you know?” I asked and then you told me you’ve been wanting to know me ever since you saw me on the recording studio, sleeping.

“Also because you’re a great singer.” You told me. We ended up talking about random things just to get rid of the silence. I never liked meeting new people but with you, I didn’t regret every minute I spend when you accompanied me in the café and I found myself looking forward to spending more time with you.

 

I love you.

-Hayi