Lost In Love~Nine

유리아이 ~ Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Opening his eyes after he came out of his sleep,he firstly noticed faint fragrance of vanilla mixed with honey that he misses very much.

~Kyu's scent~...So comforting ...and warm...

Blinking his eyes to adjust too bright light and his mind got the sense of warmth in right hand.And wetness,

"I love you,Hyung.."

"I love you so much.."

He found the figure crying beside him.A figure he needs,he misses and he loves so much.And that figure is saying the most beautiful words to him.

Is he dreaming? If it were dream,please God...let me hold onto it for a second...

"Kyu.." he wispered softly,hoping that it won't be dream.

"...Kyu?..."  he asked once again,still not sure he wasn't dreaming.

...

Kyuhyun lifted his head up to the owner of calling his name.That way of calling his name he is longing for.That person he is yearning for more than words can say.

"Hyu-Hyung..."  he smiled when he saw Siwon is looking into his eyes,and small tears are b in his dark ones.

"Can you say it again,Kyu?" Siwon asked,

Realizing what Siwon meant,Kyuhyun made a wide smile and tears of happiness are pouring down his red cheeks,and he said,

"I love you...Hyung.." 

"And I miss you..." he says softly and rubbing Siwon's hands with his cheeks.

"Miss you,too...and thank you for not hating me.." Siwon said,his tears are flowing down slowly.

"I really miss you in every beats of my heart.." Siwon said,and I'll always miss you even my hearbeat won't be heard~

"Hyu-Hyung...I never hate you...Please don't say painful words that make both of us hurt..." said Kyuhyun,holding Siwon's hands tightly.

"I...I'm so sorry for not being beside you...I should have stayed with you...but,I promise you I'll never leave you alone...I love you...hyung...so much..." 

Siwon feels his heart is getting warm when he heard Kyuhyun's words.

"Do-Don't say sorry...I'm the one who created that condition...but,I understand finally...I shouldn't let you go though it hurts too much...but,breathing,opening my eyes in a harsh world without you is a thousand times or more painful..." said,he rubbed Kyuhyun's cheeks with his thumb.

"Hyung...promise me don't solve the problem by saying goodbye you love...I can't see you hurt any more...When you feel exhausted or hurt or pained,please...lean on me...all you have to do is not to hide feelings...just lean on me...please..." Kyuhyun pleaded,tears are rolling down.

"Kyu...please don't cry...I promise you...don't cry..." Siwon smiled,wiping tears away with his thumb.

Hearing that promise he wants most,tears of joy are falling down once again.He helped Siwon for sitting against bedframe as Siwon tried himself.

Then they stared into their eyes and no words can explain how they miss each other.Just they spoke with their hearts.

"I love you...Hyung.." Kyuhyun pressed his lips against Siwon's hands ,giving Siwon a warm sentiment.

"I love you,too...Kyu..." Siwon made a faint smile filled with meaningful love.

And then they shared a soft and tender kiss that they both have a craving for and warm sensation totally engulfs their tender kisses.

...

Later that night,

The sky gradually darkens and showing a dark color and the two figures had a seat from ICU where they get to see  the landscape view of night lit..

Kyuhyun had a lean onto Siwon's shoulders and he feels the world is complete just by knowing that Siwon is beside him.Siwon holds Kyuhyun's soft and warm hands lightly and in his deep heart,he feels grateful to the God for hearing Kyuhyun's breath beside him.

"I miss you more than words can show..."  Kyuhyun smiled.

"Kyu...I'm really scared you'll forget me...Time also goes by a lot slower when I miss you...but,..."  before Siwon ends his words,Kyuhyun cupped his cheeks with palms and and looked into his eyes.

"Hyung...Look at me...I'll never forget you..Whenever I miss you,I didn't really have to go far and I just have to look inside my heart..."  said Kyuhyun and placing Siwon's  right hand on the left side of his chest.

"Because that's where I'll find you..."

Siwon was taken aback by Kyuhyun's words and he made a wide grin showing his dimples.

"Baby...When are you turning into cheesy one?.."he laughed and rubbing Kyuhyun's soft hands with his cheeks showing dimples.

"Though being sad and hurt in your absence,I remind myself that how lucky I'm to have you so special to miss" Siwon grinned.

Then they started kissing and claiming each other's lips sweetly and softly.

They parted unwillingly as oxygen is needed for breathing air.Siwon is never getting tired of staring at the beautiful figure blus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter