Lost In Love~Three

유리아이 ~ Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyu,Let's break up..."

"I don't need you any more and your absence in my life will be more comfortable to me.."Siwon said these words to Kyuhyun while controlling his tears,his pain not to flare up infront of Kyu....A hardest work for him.He removed his hands on Kyuhyun's shoulders.

"Hyung..!!What are you saying?Break up?You are kidding to me!I hate you,hyung...I hate that joke!Please don't tease me with that joke!"Kyuhyun's body flinch at Siwon's words to him.

"No...Kyu..I'm no joking at all..Let's break up..Kyu.."Siwon shoved Kyu's body with a rough movement cuz he sudden endure too much pain of his whole body.

"Hyu..hyung..What's wrong with you.?If it isn't joke at all,what is it?What is that f***ing word you say!! "Break up?""

"No..no..hyun..hyung...please don't tease me like that"

Kyuhyun feels his heart is now broken into thousand pieces and he couldn't let his tears not to fall down. ~this is totally joke..at all..this is joke..~Mentally he said to himself.

"We hugged...and cuddled and enjoyed our dinner together for a while ago...now, you are now saying to break up..Is it the joke?if it isn't,what is it really!!??I don't understand you at all..hyung,what is wrong with you?please tell me..hyun..hyung..."Kyu cried.

"I'm so sorry Kyu..Let's break up...It is the best way for both of us.."Siwon tried not to look Kyu's eyes and he couldn't do anything but running away right now..

"STOP TELLING THAT BREAK UP!!"

"ARE YOU CRAZY?.HYUNG!!We loved each other and We are destined to each other..And I don't really understand the part of best way you said..Please tell me..hyung...."Kyu can't handle of falling his tears and he couldn't believe that condition happening now.

~cuz I don't wanna hurt you Kyu..I don't wanna make you hurt too much cuz of me..and my bad health ~ 

"Hyung...Now look at me..look at me..and say these words ,looking at my eyes directly..!!!"Kyuhyun shouted and shaking Siwon's limp body roughly.

"_______"No words came from Siwon's mouth and he is now standing like a statue and froze in front of Kyu.

His heart is now like bleeding and he couldn't endure the pain of his whole body,of course,can't compare with pain in his deeply heart.

"Hyung...Please tell me "let's break up" by looking at my eyes..Now...hyung...I know your eyes couldn't lie to me.."

                                            ....

~It hurts to say Goodbye to you but,I know it's the best for us to move on~

~Kyu...please...~

He sighed deeply,removing his eyes from hooking at staring the floor...and he let his eyes meet with the eyes he love so much.

"I don't want you anymore..no..I can't love you anymore and I want to break up with you..Please let me go..Kyu.."

"I think you are now enough for me..and yeah..we loved each other..but it doesn't mean we will be forever..I have my own heart and my own decision..Do you think I"ll always love you forever?I have my own cravings for others..So..now let me go...Kyuhyun..We are enough and now let's break up.."

That cold words..

That cold eyes..

No..I don't mean these words to you like that..but I have to..

That's all I need and I wish it will be a momentary goodbye for both of us..

GoodBye..My love..Kyu...

                             

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter