Lost In Love~Five

유리아이 ~ Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning at Hospital...

"Siwon-sshi,you can now discharge from hospital..but after examining your haematologic findings.."

The physician checked Siwon's health condition in order to make sure to be safe in good one.

"Doctor,can you surely tell That disease,SLE,is now entering into Siwon oppa...please tell me...doctor.."Jiwon asked the doctor,earning a tight hold on her hand from Siwon.

"Jiwon-yah..please..You are now really tired...You should go home back now.."Siwon said.

"A person is said to have SLE if any four or more of eleven criteria are present,serially or simultaneously...so we can tell Siwon suffers SLE according to his now signs and syptoms.."the doctor expained and feels sorry for expaining all..

"But,according to my experience about SLE,we still to need to examine the antinuclear autoantibodies and pathogenic autoantibodies.."

"We tested his all blood-tests and we have found haematological disorders in Siwon's results...but,I think  he has still need to examine his blood tests once again.,and most matter is autoantibodies...and you have still hope to fight against SLE since no clear results coming out about autoantibodies..."

"However,I want to give advice you just prepare for either the best or the worst..."

"So,doctor..when will we know about the results of autoantibodies..."Jiwon asked and her voice is now like starting to get light in her hope..

"We can't tell when the results coming out..but we are now trying to get all of the results as soon as possible.."the doctor smiled and said goodbye..

"Jiwon-now you should go home back..Dad will feel worried about you.."

"And I'm ok..don't worry too much..from the beginning,I didn't keep too much hope for that.."Siwon said and a very faint and weak smile formed through lips.

"Oppa..keep fighting..we have still hope..and you are not the one like who surrenders the life so easily.."said Jiwon holding Siwon's hands.

"Woah...Thanks God..I am too lucky to get such a lovely sister..haha..."

"Oppa..you are more than lucky...Ok..now I"ll take my leave..don't worry for Daddy..I've called him and told him I got sleep with my friend,CheonSa.."

"Thank you,Jiwon-yah..you are my most lovely sister..and don't forget our promise..."

"Oppa..bye..see you soon.."Jiwon said goodbye and she actually can't seem to lead the heading of conversation about Promise.

..

..

"Oppa..Please forgive me..I can't see you two are in deep pain..at least I wanna make the heartbeats of you two closer...oppa..please forgive me.."

...

In Siwon's room of Choi Company

"Now,it's already 11...where is Siwon?Isn't he coming to the Company..?Ashhh.. no answer if calling and now little image of Siwon is nowhere ...Sshhh...what's going on.."

Hyukjae said in a very angry hissing voice and he called Siwon the whole night..but no ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter