Lost In Love~Six

유리아이 ~ Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At EunHae's apartment,

Since it is the time to stir and get up at sunrise,the figure on the bed wakes up in the morning,feeling the sunlit towards him.

As he couldn't get to sleep last night and he just only slept for a couple of hours last night,he wakes up around lately in the morning.

However,he still doesn't forget about the last night.

"Si..Siwon hyung..."he suddenly mumbles that name and his eyes are now b with small tears.

"Oh..Kyu..you are waking up..I think you will wake up later than now...cuz you didn't go to sleep after we left and you were so tired..you'll feel better after a good night's sound sleep.."said Donghae and he let out a weak sigh seeing small tears around the corner of Kyuhyun's eyes.

"Don't cry..Kyu-yah...now Hyukkie is waiting for Siwon at the company..We'll have the best answer after Hyukjae got back from there.."

"Hae hyung..Now,Hyukjae hyung is at company?..Is he telling Siwon hyung not to break up with me...No..no..not to tease like that..hmm..?.."wiping away his tears with the back of his hands,Kyuhyun asked.

"Of course..Kyu..now..let's have breakfast..ok.!!..don't think too much.."Donghae made a wide smile towards the lovely maknae,letting Kyu get out of the bed and lead their steps towards the kitchen.

"Donghae hyung..I wanna go home back..I think it's a lot of burden on you and Hyukjae hyung..and.."taking a sip of hot coffee...and he said.

"Kyu..Don't think like that..and if you really wish to go home,I"ll drive you home...ok!...just finish your breakfast."Donghae grinned and said.

~Ring~          ~Ring~           ~Ring~

They two heard the ringing tone from Donghae's phone.

"Ahh..I left it in the living room..Kyu...just a moment.."said Donghae,letting out a nod from Kyuhyun..

~Buzz....Buzzz......Buzzzzzzzzz...~

"Hmm..Hello..now Cho Kyuhyun is talking..."

"Jiwon-sshi"

                                             ....

"Hyukkie...where are you.,now..and You've met Siwon?.."

"WHAT...?..DID SIWON TELL ABOUT KYU LIKE THAT? .."

"Oh..yes...,Kyu is now waking up and we still need not to let him know about Siwon..Please..Hyukiee..Don't be mad at Siwon..I think...I think..there must be something about Siwon that he hides from us..."

"Yes...I'll surely drive Kyu home..Are you on the way to home..?..ok..I'll be waiting.."

Hanging up and when he turned his head toward Kyuhyun who is now rushing to go out,

"Hey..Kyu..Where are you going now..?..and I already said I'll drive you..."

"Hae hyung..Sorry...I just got a call from Jiwon and now I have to meet with her.."Kyuhyun rushed and said bye towards Donghae and left the apartment..

"Jiwon.., ...Siwon's younger sister...?.."

"Hey...Kyu...wait for me...I"ll dri...Ashhh..This Kyu..Oh..no. is Jiwon now telling him about Siwon's break up...?.."

And Donghae called Hyukjae..

                                               ....

At 'Moon'cafe located at first floor of ---Tower,

"Oh...Siwon!..you are more handsome during the long time we haven't seen.."said a beautiful and elegant figure who is now sitting front of the perfect male figure..

Everyone who is in the cafe will think they are really like in heaven match and perfect couple.

"You too...Fany..you are more beautiful than at high school and more mature..."Siwon said and his voice is a little mingling with praise and laugh..

"Now how's your life in America..?.."

"It's not too bad..and I"ll be married next two months..and It will be taken part in my hometown..and you..you are not changing at all..huhh...Are you still single?..Haha...I don't think so...you will have at least a girlfriend or boyfriend if you are not married..!..Right...?...just tell me...I seriously wanna know...",giggling a little and Fany asked but she just noticed her friend's gloomy expression.

"Yah...Siwon...Did I say something wrong...?.."

"We just broke up last night...I'm the one in my first place..."

"What..?..oh..sorry..Siwon..I don't mean it...sorry.."

"It's ok...don't be sorry...I'm ok.."said Siwon..letting out a deep sigh and weak smile from his lips.

"But..there must be at least one reason behind this break up that you really didn't wanna.."

"Because I can see your eyes full of love and missings him or her...you still can't lie your eyes...Siwon..please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter