Lost In Love~Seven

유리아이 ~ Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwonnieee!!

So so so sorry for you under my toture!

Readers!!!

Don't hate me!

A/N:if you listen "Miss You(너무그리워)by Sm the Ballad while enjoy reading this,you 'll feel more angst..

Kyu's voice makes me push into Angst World ㅠ-ㅠ..

 

Five months Later,

"Did we really just break up ,or did we move away from each other?"

I feel like this is already enough but why don't I hear anything from you?"

Standing at the window gazing steadily into the dark,that figure eyes did cried.

A cold breeze is blowing enough to shiver slightly to that figure.Wiping his uncontrollable tears away,he clenched around the left side of his chest.That place he holds tightly around is deeply hurt,like wounded by sharp swords many times.He is really tired of waiting the one who he loves.

"My heart is now really painfully broken and that pain is not totally all over...Hyung...Can you hear me?"

"Is it that I still can't accept it?The words you spoke really mean us saying goodbye...?

I want to accept everything you say ,I wonder what you're doing now...Hyung..."

His tears shed again but,he didn't try to wipe them.He let them fall closing his eyes.

 

...

...

 

"Siwon-ah...Please try eating a bowl of soup at least...please...if not,you couldn't stand all immunology testing...you immune will be more deficient..."

"Now I sadden little by little and his absence starts to feel more real...Whenever I'm thinking of him,it h-hurts...it hurts...this place.." 

Clenching tightly and pointing to the left side of his chest,his eyes are now filled with tears and then falling down.

"Please Siwon-ah...i-if you let him know,you couldn't be painful like that...But,why are you choosing this way?True love doesn't need to hide secrets...if you share with him,you two won't be so painful like this..."

Donghae couldn't hold the words anymore.,though he said,he really knows Siwon can't change his decision at all.But,they all who witnessed what it is really happening are also tearful and suffers pain like these two.

"Siwon...Could I call him and let him kn-..? Donghae said.

"Don't...Don't call him...Donghae!you already did know I have no time...to live more!...onlyone month..you did know!" Siwon said , his body is now shaking a little because of the feeling of frightening if Kyu knows.

"Why..why the God did like that..!.Siwon-ah...Please just try to not to give in easily..." Donghae said,holding  Siwon's hands tightly.

"Just get some rest for a while before the checking starts.." said Donghae.

"All will be ok..don't be worried...True love will be a miracle!"

Looking Siwon who is now closing his eyes that is b with small tears,Donghae sighed deeply and he did thinking when he knew the real reason why Siwon broke up with Kyuhyun.

Flashback~

After he called Hyukjae,they two did find Siwon to know the reason even though Hyukjae insists not to meet Siwon.

He really did know strangely what Siwon said to Hyukjae are not right,and he sensed them all wrong unknowingly.

At that time they searched Siwon to know the real,he called Kyuhyun who went to see Siwon's sister.But,the latter didn't pick up and he just left the voicemail.

Finally,Siwon was founded in the cafe with his sister and Fany.But,the news that froze him and Hyukjae right at that place striked very shockingly.

 

 

"Siwon Oppa is now suffering SLE.." He heard what Jiwon said,crying hard.

 

It is why he told Kyuhyun to break up.It is why he doesn't let Kyuhyun not to watch him die.It is why Siwon said these faking words to Hyukjae.

 

 

"Is it real? Is it real? Siwon-ah..please say something..please it is why you told Kyuhyun let you go...please say something that It's not real..."Donghae asked,though he actually thought there must be a reason behind the break up,he didn't find it that Siwon is waiting for death.

 

 

"Si-Siwon-ah..I'm..I m sorry..Siwon-ah...for a big mistake that I said these hurting words to you...I really didn't know!I didn't..."said Hyukjae shockingly.

 

"Kyu also didn't know?"Donghae asked.

 

Siwon just flinched when he heard that question.

 

"I called him to meet with me for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter