Lost In Love~Two

유리아이 ~ Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's POV

"Hyung!Where are you?"                                                             "Hurry up,Hyung...Now go home back..We are now waiting for you...Heehee...We have amazing plans that Hyung will must be feel suprised...haha...Can't wait..Please be quick and now go back home..."Kyuhyun's voice is no wonder that is full of happiness and joy.

"Hyung?Are you listening?"He felt strange when he heard no words from Siwon and his Siwon said back nothing to him.

"Hyung?Are you Ok?Where are you,now?Tell me,hyung!!    "Do you feel sick and ill?Why aren't you replying back to me?"

Kyu asked so many questions continuously and he felt something strange about that kind of Siwon's behaviour.

                                              .....

Siwon's POV

"Kyu?"

He shocked like frozing at that place now he is standing.

He was very hesitant about starting a telephone conversation with Kyu at that time.

He wiped his tears roughly though tears are falling down like there is no tomorrow.He tried to emit not so hoarse voice from the source of crying hard.

"_______" No words from him when he heard the voice he misses and yearn for.He again froze.

He tried to hide his pain from his heart when he heard the words Kyu said to him.So hard...

He finally found his voice when he noticed Kyu's worries and panic.

"Kyu-Ya..Don't worry about me,now I'm on the way back to home..I"ll meet you soon..Just wait for next 10minutes.I"ll get home already....Ok?"

"And I have something to tell you..Kyu..."

His heart sank already and he couldn't bear that pain in his deep heart.

                                              ....

Kyuhyun's POV

"Hyung...Are you really ok now?I feel there is stange feeling that looks like you hide something from me"Kyu said when he heard a little cracks in Siwon's voice.

"Ok hyung...I will wait for you..Please be quick to get home..Let's talk when you reach here."Kyuhyun replied and he felt a little light and secure about Siwon when he found out Siwon will get home soon.

                                            ....

Siwon's POV

"Bye...Halmoni and Ahjuma..."

"I wish my decision will be right.."

"Somtimes,love is full of giving up and sometimes love is full of timidity..,but true love will be never timid and giving up is always better than score."

"Kyu can still deservedly love someone not me who is counting minutes,seconds and hours for the day to die."

He cried hard once again.

                                            ....

At Siwon's Apartment 

"Hey..Kyu..Where is he..Siwon..now?What did he say.???Since from the morning,he left and nothing said about where he is going and what he is doing..That Siwon is sometimes hiding person and he don't wanna share his sorts of feelings except work."said Ryeowook,stepping his foot towards Kyu who is standing front of glass window.

"Yeah...Wookie..he is on the way to home..he said he will get here within 10minutes..and.. you said he left since from the morning????Does he have some important matter?When I called him,his voice is a little strange.."Kyu said back and when he saw Siwon's car through the window,

"Yay...Siwon hyung is now going home..Be quick for the birthday suprise to him...Yahhhh...Hyukkieee...Now!!Turn off the lights..Now!!"No doubt in his voice is full of excitement and joy for Siwon's birthday...Like an innocent child ever...

~Hyukjae's Tsk and at the same time,the apartment is devoid of lights~

After a little seconds,

They hear the voice of knob of door clicked.

"Why the room is so dark?Out of lights?"Siwon mumbles and at the same time when he stepped another...

"Happy birthday To You...                                                              Happy birthday To You...                                                            Happy birthday,Dear Siwon...Happy birthday To You..."

An angelic voice with an angelic figure....

Holding a cute birthday cake..and a beautiful smile on his lips....

"SenieeChukkhahaeyo...Siwon hyung..."

"Kyu..."

"This birthday cake...and all these..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter