Lost In Love~Four

유리아이 ~ Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rainining was pouring heavily.Kyuhyun was crying hard like his tears held a competition with the heavy rain.He couldn't help but crying hard and his trembling body,his lips that gradually turning blue and his shaking hands were showing he walked for many hours since from left from Siwon's apartment.

"Do..Don't...hyung..please..don't say that cold words to me..."Tears are falling down his cheeks hardly.

~I don't want you anymore...no..I can't love you any more..Kyu~

~Kyu..Let's break up...~

"N..no..No...please..I can't bear...I can't..."His pain was unbearable while he still heard these cold and haunting words from Siwon's mouth.

He was sobbing harder and harder and his trembling fragile body couldn't endure the side effects of walking so long in the heavy rain.His hands were clenching around the left side of his chest.

"It...it..h-h-hurts so much,hyung..Can't you think of me who is crying now...please..hy-hyung.."

"Is it so easy for you..?like that you easily tell that break up from your lips?I can't....I can't...hyung.."

"How am I supposed to live now?please answer me..hyu..hyung..please..."His trembling and blue lips are now questioning and like a fool,he was still questioning though Siwon was out of his sight.

He suddenly shut his eyes when a car has got its light on and his body couldn't stand on the wet ground and he fell over and hurt his knees so much.

_BRAKES_

"What?Asshhhh...What is this?Hey...!Are you blind???Are you...."The voice from car that Kyuhyun is really familiar with..

"Kyu...What!!!Why are you here?Oh God...Are you hurt somewhere?"

"Dong...Donghae hyu..."He couldn't finish his words and he was carried into the dark world.

"Kyu...Kyu...Kyu.!"

                                               .....

"Hyung!!!!

Please don't  leave me....Please No...No...Don't say that word "break up"....please....."Kyu woke out of his losing consciousness and he cried hard cuz of the haunting words..

"Kyu..are you Ok?

Sshh....Kyu..please don't move..your knee is hurting...Ok?" Donghae run towards the room when he heard Kyu's shout..

"Donghae hyung...."

"Yes..Kyu...You almost hit by my car!!Why are you there like in that heavy rain without anything but just T-shirt and jeans.."

"Did something wrong happen?And you are now supposed to be at Siwon's home?Where is Siwon?...Oh God..You two fight???..."Donghae shocked when Kyuhyun is now crying hard.

"He...he...Siwon hyung said he can't...he can't love me..an..any..anymore and he asked me of letting him go..Donghae hyung...Please tell me...now what should I do....?"Kyu cried and his tears are falling down his cheeks.

"What???Siwon asked you let him go...and What is that?HE ASKED YOU ABOUT BREAK UP??"

"Is he really gone crazy??That horse is totally crazy!.....!!!."Donghae said in an angry hissing voice..He couldn't believe his ears..and he absolutely knew how much Siwon love Kyuhyun and all these Kyu said,crying hard are not dreams..

"H...he...Siwon hyung said "let's break up"...thes...these words...I can't..I can't...hyung...please apologise Siwon..hyun..hyung...that don't tease me like that..I can't..Hyun..hyung...."Kyuhyun clenched Donghae's collar and begged..

"Kyu...?"Hyukjae came into the room and he witnessed all of Kyu's begging..

"Hyukjae hyung...plea..please tell Siwon that don't tease me like that and..I...I will die without him..and I couldn't accept everything he said...."Kyuhyun climbed off the bed,totally not caring his pained knee...and begged Hyukjae too...Like a fool...Yes..he feels like now he is something screwed up..

"Kyu...please...please..Calm down..and listen to me..and you are now hurting..please..Kyu.."Donghae said and make Kyu stop his beggings that looks like a fool..

"Kyu..What did happen at Siwon's apartment and please calm down..I"ll listen your words and even beg Siwon if you explain everything carefully and calmly.."Hyukjae shocked and he feels hurt when he saw Kyu who is now crying hard and sobbed harder..

"Siwon told him about their break up and he couldn't love Kyu anymore...Hyukjae-Yah...Please call Siwon now and we have to know what is really happening..."Donghae said while hugging the shaking body of Kyu..

"What??We were at his apartment for a moment ago and since today is Siwon's birthday,we left them two alone to enjoy their private romantic moments...And now..Siwon said that he won't need Kyu anymore and let him go..Ashhhh...Is Siwon Really Crazy??"Hyukjae shocked and he,too,couldn't believe his ears.SOMETHING TOTALLY WRONG!!

"He doesn't answer...Ashhh...That horse...Sshhh...just answer...Siwon..Please.."Hyukjae walked forth and back while phoning Siwon and he feels pain when Kyu's tears are falling like there is no tomorrow.

"Hy..hyung...Hyuk..hyukjae.hyung..Did Siwon's father know our relationship...Me and Siwon..?"Kyu bite his lower lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter