Lost in Love~Final

유리아이 ~ Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later,

A gentle warming breeze is freely touching the very frail figure sitting on the bench where in the hospital area.

That figure eyes are now shutting and his breathing rhythm even makes him out of energy.His heart grows faint at the thought of hurting the one he loves.He did know his fragile condition right now,though many medications fight against his disease,he knows himself that is he is going to leave everything he admires.

A single tear is escaping from his eyes and then a stream of painful tears are rolling down.His heart aches so much.

"Kyu...though I wouldn't have you or touch you...I'm ok..if you can smile,you are happy,that's all I need.." Siwon mutters between his tearful sobs.

"Who says you can't have me or touch me?" 

That voice behind him warns wiping his tears away unknowingly himself.However,he can't control his tears falling down.The more he wipes them away,the more they streaming down.

Kyuhyun definitely knows how the one front of his eyes try hard not to emit crying sobs.He put his hands on top of that shoulders of shaking body.

"Hyung...Why are you thinking like that?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Kyu..." Siwon looked on the figure eyes,that is also b with tears.

Kyuhyun let out a sigh and wiped his single tear escaped from his brown eyes.He sat beside Siwon and without looking at Siwon,he said,

"Why are you sometimes selfish?" 

Siwon is taking aback by the question Kyuhyun is now asking.He turned his head towards the figure as he heard faint sobs beside him.

"Kyu..."

"Why are you acting like you are the only one who knows true love? " Kyuhyun cried.

"Why are you so selfish...? Hyung...Please tell me.." 

"Do you know how much I felt scared when you were unconscious for four days...Do you know how much I prayed for seeing you stay alive?...Do you know how much I hurt whenever you told that painful words.?" Kyuhyun cried hard,shutting his eyes tightly and asked.

"Now..You made me scared too much by sitting here and crying...Don't you know how much I feel scared just knowing you are not under my eyes...Don't you kn..."

Siwon can't take these words from Kyuhyun any more and his heart sank seeing Kyuhyun cry.His heart is like non-stop bleeding when he feels he is the culprit of Kyuhyun's faint sobs.

"Kyu...I'm sorry...Sorry for making you scared...I'm sorry" Siwon wrapped his hands around sobbing figure.

"Hyung...please don't say these words..please.." Kyuhyun pleaded,resting his head in warm chest.

Siwon can't help and shut his eyes but his tears are falling down and his head is now resting on fluffy brown hair with warming fragrance.He hugged that figure as much as he could as the moment right now is very precious to him.

"Kyu...Can you sing for me ?" Siwon asked.

Kyuhyun's faint sobs and crying are now blowing away and he is now smiling in the warming chest.

"If you want to listen,I'll sing a song for you..." Kyuhyun smiled,leaving himself from hearing Siwon's warm heartbeats.

*두사랑*

~One harsh day is over and a shadow of two people under the moonlight...

 When I close my eyes,a dim of happiness is still there as if I can grasp a hold of it..

 Even if a broken heart overshadowed all your dream,do remember,someone who painfully love you is by your side...

 Once in a while,this road seems so far,feeling sad and tears are dropping..

 Even if the harsh wind blows upon us,We,two people,will be shelter for each other..

 Wherever you want to go,when can't find the way,I'll be with you..I'll remember only you in this life...

 We're still lacking but I'll be your side forever..

 We'll light each other when I lost in the dark..

 Even if the dream that we're looking for in the future is not there,the moment we share now is more precious to me..

 Strong wind blows again and again and that harsh day will pass by...~

At the moment Kyuhyun is singing,Siwon's breathing is like warm wind and he is now leaning quietly on Kyuhyun's shoulders.He feels his heart is dazzling by warm sunlight just by hearing Kyuhyun's sensuous angel voice.

After a while Kyuhyun sang,he recognized that Siwon is now leaning on his shoulders.Just by thinking of Siwon's breathing is beside him,it overwhelms him,filling his everything with Siwon's breath.His heart is really completely happy as he hopes everything will be fine after these harsh days for they two.

"Hyung..I can't promise to fix all your problems but I can surely promise you won't have to face them all alone...don't act selfishly...I also have the kind of love which is eternal and lasts a lifetime and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter