Lost In Love~One

유리아이 ~ Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe what you are now talking..Please Doctor,please tell me it is totally wrong...I don't really understand what you are talking to me..Please,Doctor just tell me that result is absolutely wrong."Siwon shocked and he couldn't believe his ears.

"Calm down,Siwon-sshi.I could understand you..but,the result is now proving all and everything.I couldn't help but I can only tell you that all of the results about blood tests and signs and symptoms you are now suffering are roaring that SLE has entered into you."the doctor or let's say pathologist explained Siwon everything to give a hand as much as he could.

"I really feel sorry,Siwon-sshi"

"SLE is the kind of Autoimmune Disease,and it means that you have no enough self-tolerance against foreign materials.But,I really wonder it is the most common in young women and the ratio of incidence of SLE in Female and Male is Nine:One."the doctor explained while checking Siwon's all results on paper.

"So,please tell me is that disease,now I'm suffering,that Disease..serious?Isn't just a acute or temporary disease and it is the curable disease,isn't it?"                                       "Please please just tell me it must have vaccines or therapy to treat that ing disease"...Siwon asked the doctor and his lips are trembling cuz of too much fright fear and shock.

"I feel sorry,Siwon-sshi"                                                             "Since SLE is the kind of disease due to Immune Disorder,no vaccine is now available,and even though I feel so sorry,I have to tell you that you couldn't live for so long and since the signs and symptoms are getting worse and more serious,you have no enough time to live in."the doctor inhaled deeply before he said and made a long sigh after.

"______"                         No words came from Siwon.

"Siwon-sshi.....Siwon-sshi"the doctor repeated that name for getting sense of hearing.

"How long ......how long would i live in the remaining period?"finally Siwon got his sense from shocking and being frightened.

"May be 6 months or if you are lucky,may be One year"said the doctor,starring the shocking Siwon and preparing himself to calm down and encourage Siwon.

"______"        Again,no just one word from Siwon...

"But,we still have a chance to fight over.Since the disease is production of autoantibodies,we still have a chance not to produce them.Moreover,you are still young and you can fight well against SLE."said the doctor and he thought these words he said may be strength for Siwon not to surrender easily.

"Stop telling these words..and You forgot something to tell me,do you know what it is?"Siwon yelling to the Doctor and he tried not to let his tears fall down on his face.

"It is absolutely dealing with history of family disease and My Grandma was dead cuz of this f***ing disease and so did my aunt,now my turn towards the death..Did you totally forget that thing,???"Siwon yelled again,and clenched his fist in fear and shock.

"Please calm down,Siwon-sshi.Your grandma and your aunt...,They died with that SLE..but you are a man and your immune system i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter