Lost In Love~Eight

유리아이 ~ Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's POV

 

~I....I saw her with Siwon Hyung...Isn't she Hyun-Hyung's fiancee?...but..now she is married!..My thoughts were wrong?...Si-Siwon hyung...~

He froze with his own thought at that place where he is standing front of his friend and the couple.His head is now spinning round and his breathing is now becoming more irregular and irregular.He really couldn't think he will meet with that girl who is now saying she is Siwon hyung's friend not fiancee.

...

"Kyu-Kyuhyun...Yo-You are Siwon's boyfriend...Right???"

Her voice snapped him out of his thought.But...Wait.!What did she say?..She knew me as Siwon's boyfriend!!!..

"No...We already did broke up...And ho-how did you know?.."

"I did know why he told you to break up..Kyuhyun-sshi.."

~Wha-What is she saying now?...Th-The reason is not because of her or Siwon hyung has his fiancee.?.So..why ..why Hyung told me to break up..?~

"Can we talk for a while,Kyuhyun-sshi?"

...

...

"Siwon loves you so much...You are only one he loves in this large world...This is why he told you break up with him..."Fany said,her eyes are now tearful while explaining to the one who is now listening her words carefully.

"I did know...he loved me.,but not still now...He told me to let him go and break up...without reasons..."

"But,I still love him..I said goodbye to him but because he wanted not because I stopped loving him...I still love him...I still..."He said,now his heart is now ripping apart and hurting.But,he smiled because he still loves Siwon and will always love.

"He also still loves you..Kyuhyun..and he never hates you and never stop loving you..he just tried to learn to live without you...because he doesn't want you hurt..."said Fany.

"Why?..But..doesn't he know I'm now very painful because of him..?..He told me to break up with no reasons..He said nothing to me but to break up...I said goodbye to him..It is so painful for me...because he wanna leave from me...and do you know it's more painful to say goodbye the one who doesn't need you anymore and stay beside you.."He exclaimed,he couldn't help but wanna cry hard,whenever thinking of Siwon told him to break up.It's hurt,too much.

"Because he doesn't let you watch him die!!!He has no time to live in...Now,may be one month or more?..." said Fany,shedding her tears like there is no tomorrow.

"Wh-What are you saying now?..D-Do you know what you are now saying?...Hyu-Hyung has no ti...!!"  He shocked.

"Yes...Kyuhyun..He is suffering SLE...and that is why he told you to -..." 

"It can't be....IT CAN'T BE...DO YOU KNOW YOURSELF WHAT YOU ARE NOW SAYING?.." 

~No...they are all wrong..what is she saying now?..Hyun-hyung..!

He wanna be deaf right now.He wish he didn't hear anything she said.How How can it be like that..Hyun-Hyung has no enough time...may be six months or...~

"It is true..He told you let him go because he doesn't want you see you watching him...Even though he hurts too much,he still hide his pain front of you...because he truely loves you...Kyuhyun..."

"We also comforted him to let you know...but he refused it..h-he loves you so much...But,yo-you left everything though he changed his stupid decision..to let you know..."

Fany said,her tears are now falling and her eyes are also crying hard.

"H-he changed?..." Kyuhyun asked,

"Yes...After we all tried to change his decision,After his heart knew you are the only one for him,but you left him..

Even though he wants you beside him in his hard times,he doesn't want again to let you know...because autoantibodies test that is his last hope are also abnormal...Even though he loves you,he hid his pain and he said he is more happy as you already left him and knew nothing..." said Fany.

"Hyun-Hyung..Siwon hyung."muttering that name painfully.His tears are now falling slowly and slowly and sobbed harder.He couldn't...he couldn't bear this pain.His heart is now like bleeding and bleeding and can't seem to stop that deep pain.

"Please Sorry... Sorry..for knowing nothing...fo-for not being beside you....What should I do...What should I do.? hyu-hyung..." He did cried harder and harder.Why the fate is so cruel?Why?

"Kyu-Kyuhyun...please...keep calm..I know how much you hurt now...I know...But he still loves you..." said Fany asking for trying to keep calm and ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter