The New Trend

WHY CAN'T I LOVE YOU?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shower again, Kim? How many times are you taking a shower today?" Air complained.

 

 

"Air, I'm not comfortable. It feels... yucky!" Kim yowled as she was shaking her body with disgusting feeling.

 

 

"Oh. In that case, why don't you soak yourself in a tub the whole day. No. Make it the whole week. It'll save us a lot in our water bills." Air suggested with a glare.

 

 

True, they're rich but they were not trained to waste anything. For Kim, wasting water for hygiene purpose is always an exception. Well, this perspective of hers only started when she turned into a lady.

 

 

"Yah!" Kim scowled. "What do you want from me? I'm just carefully following your instructions. You said to stay clean always, I'm staying clean. Always." Kim ran off after defending herself.

 

 

"Yeah be clean. But I didn't tell you to be an obsessive compulsive freak! Wasting water! You!" Air yelled while pointing her finger at Kim right before chasing after her. Kim was too fast, despite of her discomfort, to zoom herself and lock the door in their room.

 

 

When she got into their room, she saw Pie staring at the two dresses, having second thoughts about which one to wear that day. She couldn’t decide because both dresses were pretty and looked good on her. She had a yellow sleeveless with a round collar dress and a baby blue with cute white ribbon at each shoulder side of the dress, both scattered glamorously on their bed.

 

 

"Kim, which is better? This yellow or this baby blue?" Pie excitedly asked Kim's opinion. Kim pointed the baby blue. She was being biased though. It's her favorite color. Of course, she'd choose the baby blue. She usually chose the blue whenever Pie asked her opinion, if blue was an option. Sometimes Pie realized it didn't make sense anymore to ask Kim about color selection. It's going to be blue automatically anyway.

 

 

"I knew it!" Pie rolled her eyes. "Do you even know that there are other colors exist in this world Kim? Not only blue." Pie explained.

 

 

"I know. But what can I do? Blue is always the best option. You can match it with any other color."

 

 

"Sure. I asked the wrong person." Pie rolled her eyes again

 

 

"By the way, where is my baby princess going?" Kim interestedly asked.

 

 

Pie blinked at her. She tilted her head with a question mark drawn on her face. "Aren't we going to watch the movie today?"

 

 

"Oh." Kim blinked before showing a crease in between her eyebrows showing a sign of confusion. "Did I say yes to you? I don't remember though."

 

 

"Aw Kim. I thought we're watching a movie today. You forgot already?" Pie pouted with disappointment plastered on her face.

 

 

"Oh Pie. Can we do it next time? You see, I'm not really comfortable with this yucky thing. Maybe next week huh?" Kim promised while hugging Pie.

 

 

"Next week?? Does it really take that long being a lady."

 

 

"O gosh I hope not. I can't stand it anymore." Kim sighed, and went to the bathroom afterwards, leaving Pie slouching herself on the bed with "I-hate-you-Kim" expression all over her face.

 

 

Kim was in the bathroom taking a shower. She was enjoying the coolness of the water that was streaming through her skin. The "yucky", as what she started calling it, of the month made her crave to shower more often.

 

 

Her eyes were closed while humming some random songs that popped through her mind, and at the same time, applying shampoo on her hair. She had totally forgotten about the door. She wasn't used to locking it. But since yesterday, for her, a lot of things had changed and should’ve changed. One of those included locking the door for her privacy.

 

 

She heard running water coming from the sink faucet. The sound was clear since she turned off the shower while shampooing herself. Obviously, someone was using the sink. Her eyes popped widely as soon as she realized there's another person behind the shower curtain. Only then she started blaming herself for being careless for not locking the door.

 

 

"Who is it?"

 

 

"What do you mean who is it? It's me, Pie! Who else are you expecting?"

 

 

"Pie?" Kim blinked several times hiding herself behind the curtain.

 

 

"No. I'm not Pie. I'm Aunt Nena. Stupid Kim, you know my voice." Pie snorted.

 

 

"Oh. How did you get here?"

 

 

"What kind of question is that? Well, first I used the door knob and opened the door. Of course I went through the door and walked. Silly!"

 

 

"Huh? Didn't I lock it?" Kim asked.

 

 

"And why are you locking the door??! We don't lock doors. This is my bathroom too."

 

 

A silence lingered around the bathroom. Kim thought and hoped Pie had left already. It was a relief for her. Good thing she double checked to make sure it's clear. "Pie? You still there?"

 

 

"Yup." Pie replied. Kim's eyes widened with surprise once more. Her heart started to race nervously.

 

 

"Umm. What are you doing? So quiet?" Kim asked.

 

 

"I'm removing my clothes. I'm going to shower now while you're there. Why so many questions??!" Annoyed Pie asked.

 

 

"NO!!!!!!" Kim screamed and it echoed the bathroom. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! oh my gosh!

 

 

Hurriedly, she snatched her towel from the rack to cover herself with bubbles still spreading on her hair and some bubbles on her face as well. Luckily, Kim was able to wrap herself with a towel like a chinese roll with whipped cream on top, that’s how s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter