Hungry little monster wants a prince

WHY CAN'T I LOVE YOU?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was still an aftershock of gloomy atmosphere from last night's wild rain when Mommy & Daddy Jittaleela left the house since it was incontestably early, while the little kids were still cuddling with their own dreams. Not caring about what’s going on with the world while they slept peacefully.

 

 

That same morning, the sun had finally decided to shine and spread it's warmness across the surface. Birds were rejoicing as they chirped, too happy that the sound pierced through Kim's room which made Pie awakened. She was joyful seeing the bright shine radiating from the window. It was giving her a sign, telling her that no more thunder would terrify her and she could play outside as much as she wanted too. There was no school on that day anyway. Aside from the loud chirp of the birds, her growling tummy was another reason that woke her up.

 

 

She shook Kim lightly to wake her up after clearing her own eyes from any morning stars that grew in the corner of her eyes while she was asleep. For sure there were since she shed some tears in the midst of her sleep last night.

 

 

Kim was still loving her sleep and wasn't glad to get up just yet. Pie added more kiddy force in shaking Kim's shoulder before pinching her nose. 

 

 

"Kim, wake up... I'm hungry." Pie complained, slowly moving her index finger close to Kim's face, lifting Kim's eyelid gently to check if she's really sleeping or simply pretending just to . Kim was fond of doing that to her... always. Kim with half eyes closed snaking her arms around Pie's waist, pulling princess back beside her and imprisoning Pie with her arms, encouraging her to go back to sleep. 

 

 

"A little more sleep, Princess... a little more huh?" Kim negotiated lazily. But Pie's stomach growled angrily as if there was a cranky monster inside her tummy, wanted to release itself and ransack the kitchen with food. How in a world could a monster fit into that small tummy? The noise was just so distracting. Kim knows that Pie loves to eat and being a happy giddy playful kid, she gets hungry easily. Her stomach is always at the peak of the loudest noise in the morning. She probably had been running around, jumping up and down, playing exhaustingly in her dreams which caused her with so much hunger in the next morning. The sound wasn't asking for food... it was begging for food with desperation. The sound was seeking too much attention that made Kim finally get up. 

 

 

"I don't need an alarm clock you know? Your tummy is enough to wake me up." Kim groaned before Pie grinned at her. That's totally beyond the little princess' control. It's her trademark as the hungry little creature.

 

 

"C'mon on Princess, let's feed that little monster inside. Let's brush our teeth first." Kim said after squinting her eyes.

 

 

"I want to brush after I eat." Pie contradicted which kind of made a point. 

 

 

"No Pie. Our morning breath is not pleasing to smell when people talk to us. Come, let's brush now." Kim explained to Pie. 

 

 

"But I want to brush after eating, Kim." Pie insisted.

 

 

"Brush before and after you eat." Kim firmly said. These two have tooth brushing issues. Obviously.

 

 

Kim is somewhat a clean freak even at a young age so she's teaching Pie as well. Pie of course always listened to Kim, she's her role model. There were several occasions Pie would appeal her kiddie reasoning which mostly related to brushing and playing. But Pie knew she'd end up conceding to Kim anyway. She likes to copy Kim, except Kim's tomboyish features and preferences, thank goodness. How would their world be if Pie turned out to be boyish like Kim? For sure the adults would have to deal all the time with sibling rivalry issues and little tomboys competition over toys and attention. Gladly that won't be the case.

 

 

---

Kim & Pie were sitting next to each other on the dining area as the helpers asked them what they'd like to have for breakfast. Since strawberry was Kim's favorite flavor, she wanted two pieces of strawberry pancakes, and her favorite Godiva hot chocola

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter