Chapter 12: Epilogue

Who Are You?

“Jin! Jin!”

“Ah, buoya appa?!”

“Quick! They’re coming back!”

Hyundo was in the kitchen preparing a full set of sesame dinner. Junjin and Andy was setting up the place while Minwoo and Dongwan was bickering over what music to play.

“Classical is better.”

“No!!! Wannie ya, Shinhwa’s love songs are better!”Minwoo pouted.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute! How about this, you kiss me and I’ll let you use Shinhwa’s song.” Dongwan pinched Minwoo’s cheek.

Without a second thought, Minwoo kissed Dongwan’s left cheek with a loud MUACKSSS!

“Hyung! I want one too!” Andy pulled Junjin’s sleeves.

“Sure, honey.” And with that, a sweet and gentle kiss was planted onto Andy’s cheek.

Hyundo who was pretty much left out can only sigh.

‘Look at those lovebirds. I think I’ll die of diabetes. But the sweetest pair has yet to return…… This….. is a nightmare.’

 

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

 

Dongwan ran through the busy street, frantically looking for Minwoo who barged onto the street moments ago. Dongwan looked in every directions and places possible. He was getting more nervous as time passed. Suddenly, he was knocked down by a passerby. He tried to get up but his legs gave in and he fell back down.

In the midst of everything, a hand reached out to him.

“Do you need a hand?”

“Thanks.” Dongwan grabbed the hand.

“Welcome, my admirer.”

“Minu?” Dongwan looked at the person’s face and yelped in happiness.

“Do you know how worried I am? How did you run that fast with those short legs of yours?”

“Yah! I’m not short! I……It’s just that I had a crush on you since young…… and…I didn’t expect you to reciprocate that love. I never thought…. You liked me. I was shocked but happy beyond words and so I ran.”

“You ran out of happiness? Pabo.”Dongwan gently pecked Minwoo’s lips.

“Hey! Who did you call a pabo? I’m not stupid.” Minwoo pouted.

Dongwan smiled.

 

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

 “Ding dong~”

“Hey, they’re here! Jin! Go open the door. The rest, on my mark.” Called Hyundo.

As soon as Junjin opened the door, the boys all pulled their party popper strings and beautiful ribbons were splattered around the room. But at the door, stood a very startled man.

“Jung…… Wait, who are you?” Junjin was obviously startled too.

“Uhm, are you guys Eric’s family? I’m Kyesang, his friend or, boss. He asked me to send this.” Kyesang lifted a small gift box.

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

Andy sulked along the way home. Junjin was out of tricks, so he quietly followed his boyfriend. As soon as they got home, Andy made a bee-line towards his room. Junjin couldn’t bear to see his love dissapointed and so he went out without acknowledging the younger.

After a 3-hour nap, Andy woke up. And to his surprise, the headphone he wanted was laying on his table. He picked up the box and ran towards the living room.

“Hyung, did you won this?!”

“Yeap.”

“Seriously? With that lousy shooting skill of yours?”

“Yeah. There’s a saying that love conquers everything.”

“Wow! Thanks! I love you!” And with that, Andy wrapped his arms tightly around Junjin.

‘I think I’ll just play along this lie. I’ll get yelled at if he knew how I fought with the stall owner for this headphone.’ Thought Junjin with a gulp.

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

~ Enjoy your dinner guys! We’re staying out tonight. Don’t want the house to be too bright! Love, Ricsyung~

“Haizz, I should’ve known about Junghyuk’s antics.” Hyundo sighed but was ignored as the couples went on and had their conjoined candlelight dinner.

“Children nowadays, can’t be trusted.”

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

“Do you think they got the parcel?”

“Of course.”

“Do you think they’re mad at us?”

“Nah, they’ll be grateful. At least our brothers will.”

“Do you…….” Hyesung didn’t get to finish his sentence as Junghyuk’s lips were smashed onto his.

“Shhhh, you’re too noisy. Let’s just enjoy the night.” Junghyuk wrapped his arms around Hyesung’s shoulders.

The couple sat on the smooth sand, looking and enjoying each other under the stars and gentle music from the wave.

 

 

_THE END_

 

 

 

 

Notes: And here you go, the final chapter of WHO ARE YOU? I can't believe it ended so fast. Hope you enjoy the ride. Reviews and comments are very welcomed. Merry Christmas to all of you and wish you all have a happy and prosperous 2015. SHINHWA CHANGJO <3