Chapter 11: Love is In The Air

Who Are You?

Hyesung ran around the hospital corridor, frantically looking for Junghyuk. He tried the washroom, the cafeteria, the park and even the rooftop but Junghyuk was nowhere to be found.

‘Where are you? Why would you leave me again?’ Hyesung sunk onto his knees at the rooftop doorway. Hyesung covered his face with his palms, tears streamed down his cheeks. He couldn’t believe that Junghyuk left him again. Why? Why would he leave him again? He started to hate himself for not staying up through the night.

Hyesung’s thoughts were cut off when he felt a warm hand on his shoulders. Hyesung decided to hide his embarrassing face and quickly wiped away his tears before looking up at the person. He was so shocked beyond words at the scene in front of him.

Junghyuk was kneeling there, hugging his Hello Kitty doll tightly and giving him a reassuring hand.

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

It wasn’t even noon when Minwoo came home. Dongwan was watching the television when Minwoo ignored him and went straight into their room. Dongwan knew right at that moment that Minwoo’s designs must’ve been rejected. What else could make the guy so moody and got home within two hours after he left for the designing firm?

Dongwan knocked the door and entered the room.

“Minu? Do you want to go out for lunch?”

“No.” replied Minwoo who’s lying down on his bed.

Dongwan sat by his bed side and pushed him.

“Come on, can’t you accompany me?” Dongwan continued to shake Minwoo’s small frame vigorously.

“Leave me alone! Why does everyone keep on bothering me? Why can’t you leave me alone? It’s my design! My design that I’ve worked on for months! If you don’t like it, just don’t buy it! Why do you keep on criticizing it like it’s a piece of ?!” Minwoo sat up.

“Who did that? I swear I’m going to make him pay for making my Minu sad!” Dongwan rolled up his sleeves and got on his fighting stance.

Minwoo stared at Dongwan while chuckling helplessly at his brother’s childishness.

“You laughed!” Dongwan cheered and sat beside Minwoo.

Minwoo reached for the designs lying on the table and sighed.

Dongwan hugged Minwoo tightly.

“No matter what happened, I’ll always be by your side. I love you.”

Minwoo paused, digesting what he just heard.

“You…… love me?”

Dongwan broke the hug and stared straight into Minwoo’s tiny eyes.

“Yes, I love you, my Minu. I’ve always love you.”

Minwoo was stunned and he pushed Dongwan violently.

“You….You’re crazy!” And with that, Minwoo ran out of the room and house, onto the busy street.

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

“Hyukkie!” Hyesung practically jumped onto Junghyuk. The force was too strong for Junghyuk’s only leg and they both fell onto the ground.

“Ouch! Hey, I’ve only got one leg left! Be careful, will you?” Junghyuk whined.

“Mianhae, I thought…. I thought you left again.” Hyesung cried in happiness while burying his face in Junghyuk’s hospital gown.

“I did think of leaving again. But I can’t stand the sight of you in pain again so I came up here for a breath of fresh air. Sorry, but can you get up? Kitty’s kind of crushed by our weight.”

Hyesung got up and pouted.

“You’ve got a lot of explaining to do.”

“Yeah, I know. But I was wondering, where is my prosthetic leg?”

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

Its public holiday and the lovebirds are spending their time at the mall.

“DyDy, look! There’s a fun fair!” Junjin pointed at the crowd.

“Let’s go and play!” The usually shy Andy pulled Junjin towards the fun fair excitedly.

“I want that headphone!” Andy pointed at one of the prize placed on the rack of a shooting game stall.

“Ok, I’ll get it for you.”

Junjin tried to aim and shoot for a couple of times but failed each time. He was slowly getting frustrated while Andy was pouting.

“Argh! I can’t believe I’m such a terrible shooter!”

“It’s ok hyung. Let’s just go home.”

On their way home, none of them talked to each other. Andy’s gloomy face was on for the rest of the day which made Junjin very uneasy and distracted.

 

-PAGE BREAK-

 

“So, you came back to look for us.”

“Yeap. And all this happened so, yeah that’s my story.”

The duo was sitting on the rooftop, with their back on the railings.

“Hyesungie~ I’m sorry for letting you wait and worry for me. It won’t happen again. I promise.” Junghyuk caressed Hyesung’s palm.

“Remember your words, you little mikkulaji. I won’t let you off easy if you break your promise. I’ll kick you square in the face.” Hyesung treathened with his fist raised in front of Junghyuk’s face.

Junghyuk chuckled.

“I love you, Sungie~”

“I love you too, Hyukkie~”

Hyesung pulled Junghyuk closer for a kiss. Just when their lips were about to touched, Hyesung’s phone rang.

“Who in the world is that?! I swear I’m going to chop his head off!!” Junghyuk cursed.

“Shhhhh! It’s appa!”

 

 

 

 

Notes: This is the 2nd last chapter of the story. At least that was my plan. Junghyuk didn't leave after all as his love for Hyesung was too deep. Oh, and HAPPY HYESUNG DAY everyone!! To celebrate this amazing day, I'll share an article on our beloved oppas' finishing touch on their comeback: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/shinhwa-starts-putting-the-finishing-touches-on-their-upcoming-comeback-in-january

SHINHWA CHANGJO <3