Chapter 9

Flames of a Phoenix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER NINE[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

Kai led Eunji to the giant black gates that led to the aviary.

Eunji looked at the imposing structure. "This is where my class is?"
              

Kai nodded. "You'll be working on your Yoona skills. When you took over half of Rain's Grellon, you were switched to this class."
              

Eunji nodded and walked forwards. "So I'll be working on being a Yoona?"
              

 

"Yes. They already have some phoenix from each Grellon."
              

Eunji faced Kai. "Well then I'll see you at lunch."
              

Kai kissed her cheek and nodded. "Bye. And try not to get any more injuries."
              

Eunji laughed. "No promises."
              

Kai smiled and squeezed her hand. "Bye."
              

 

Eunji turned and walked through the gates. She was hit by a whirlwind of scents, fire, smoke, and singed feathers. It smelled like phoenix. Eunji looked around. The class was in a giant cage! She walked forwards until someone grabbed her good arm.
              

"Yoona! I already gathered the Grellon over here."
              

Eunji nodded and followed Jiwon over to the side. "So did I miss anything?"
              

Jiwon shook his head, his shaggy gold tipped raven hair blowing in a soft breeze. "Not really. They already knew you would be late because of your injuries." Jiwon eyed the sling on her arm. "How long are you going to have to wear that?"
              

 

Eunji pulled at the sling. "Until it's healed. They don't want me stressing my shoulder."
              

Jiwon nodded. "Okay. Well I'm not sure if your title suspension includes your class."
              

Eunji shrugged as best she could with an injured shoulder. "I'm not sure either. But let's find out."
              

 

Jiwon nodded and led her towards the center of the aviary. "Fiero Siwon, this is my Yoona, Ji. Headmaster Kim temporarily suspended her from her title duties. Does that also apply in class?"
            

  

Fiero Siwon turned around. He was very muscular, each muscle seemingly carved from dark stone. He had short cropped black hair and dark eyes that sparkled in the light.
              

Fiero Siwon looked at Eunji. "So you're the girl I've been hearing so much about, the one that cut Rain's Grellon in half and put him out for awhile."
              

Eunji nodded. "That's me, Fiero."
              

Siwon laughed. "No, your suspension doesn't apply here.  I want to see what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter