Chapter Three

Just A Dream

I woke up to the smell of food and someone was shaking me. I thought it was Jongdae so I swatted the hand away but whoever I hit just hit me back.


“Who the hell do you think you are hitting my hand is like?” a girl’s voice said.


I got up and rubbed my eyes and saw a room full of people who I don’t know and the girl who was trying to wake me up was rubbing her hand where I hit her with a fake pouty face.


“Oh shut up Mi-Cha. It was reflex for her to do that plus if it was me I might’ve just hit you in the face.” A girl with a cute round face said. So I guess the girl next to me is Mi-Cha.


“Wait,” I said holding up my hands, “Rewind, who are you people, and where is Jongdae?”


“Wow, Jongdae was right. She doesn’t remember anything: not even us.” A pretty girl with long brown hair said sadly.


“Well!” the girl named Mi-Cha said loudly “It’s time for re-introductions then we’ll tell you where he went! Are you okay with that?”


I just nodded my head eager to know who these people are.


“Well, my name is Im Mi-Cha; I’m your friendly neighbourhood makeup artist. That’s my boyfriend Kwon Hyo.” She said pointing to the guy next to her. He smiled and waved at me.

“That there is Cho Hwayoung and her boyfriend Dae-Ho, he’s Jongdae’s little brother.” She said pointing to the same girl with the cute face and a boy who looked a bit like Jongdae.

“That’s Hwang Ae-Cha but she’s…just the best and that’s Song In-Su her boyfriend.” She pointed to a tall girl with curly brown hair and an equally tall boy. 

"I guess they're the 'friendly neighbourhood tall couple'..." I thought as I chuckled to myself.

“That’s Hong Sook-Bok and Kim Jongin who are just look so cute together.” Sook-bok was a very shy, innocent looking girl but I doubt she was shy or innocent when she was with Jongin by the way they looked at each other.

“And finally there’s Kang C.C and Park Chanyeol. No one knows C.C’s real name except for Chanyeol of course and that’s very mysterious but we all love that about her.” Chanyeol was tall and his face looked like a little boy’s face; C.C had long brown hair and soft, caring eyes and I instantly knew that she was my best friend just from the way she looked.

She smiled at me and I returned it. They all stared at me and then I realised that it was now my turn to speak.


“Well thank you for the introductions, it was very much appreciated but where is Jongdae?”


“Oh yeah I almost forgot,” his brother said, “He went visit our parents. He’s going there to explain what happened to you.”


“Okay,” I saw nodding my head, “Well I’m hungry and I smell food-I hope it’s ramen- and Hello Counsellor is showing so I’m going to get some food and sit my down right back here and watch it. I hope it’s a good one.” Then I turned to walk to the kitchen and I tripped over my own feet in the process.


So everyone just laughed at me so I just put my head in the air to try and walked looked in an attempt to look offended and I just ended up either tripping or walking into something. Damn I need to learn where everything is in this house.


“Same old Meili” C.C said shaking her head.