Chapter Ten

Just A Dream

After Jongdae found out that he is going to be a father, he pulled on his coat and ran out the house saying that he's going to hell his parents and Halmeoni. The crazy boy just ran out and took off down the street. I yelled at him to take the car since his parents' place was nowhere nearby but of course he didn't hear me. 

A couple hours later, his dad pulled up to our house to drop off Jongdae. He told me to keep a tight leash on his son before he runs off again to tell anyone else, but keeping at home did not even make a difference. He called everyone.

For months, he never left my side. I was waited on hand and foot. At first I hated it but as it became harder for me to move around, I accepted all his attention. 

-

I was peacefully sleeping next to Jongdae when suddenly the bed felt wet under me.

I was freaking the hell out.

Taking a deep breath, I shook Jongdae awake.

"What?" he asked sleepily.

"It's time!" I groaned as a wave of pain washed over me.

He immediately shot up and lifted me out of bed. He rushed me to the car then sped off to the hospital.

-

After what felt like two days of being in labour, I held my two- yes, two bundles of joy in my arms. I can't believe it...we had twins. A boy named Kangdae and a girl named Dayoung. At some point, Jongdae was taking endless pictures of our kids and selcas with all of us. Of course he photo spammed eveyone. 

I was really surprised that we had twins. Now we would have to remodel the nursery toaccommodate one more.

We have some work to do there but that doesn't matter right now because I have my babies, Jongdae and my friends and family.


Fin.