Fourteenth Fall

Of Shattered Dreams and Broken Wings

Chapter 14

 

What?                                                              

Who is Kim Minseok?

Luhan stared and stared at the person in front of him, smiling those familiar smiles he only associate with Xiumin. He doesn’t know this person! This is not his best friend. This is not the person who he wanted to save. This is a Capitol royalty who only has the face of Xiumin.

Gulping hard, Luhan extends his right hand. “I’m Lieutenant Luhan. I’m honoured to be your knight.” He managed to accept his handshake, eyes never leaving the prince’s face searching for something that would tell him that this is just one of Xiumin’s games. But alas, the prince even smiled at him before proceeding to take a seat. Luhan reluctantly follows and stands behind him, heart thundering in his chest and palms sweaty.

“I know it’s late but I welcomed you again, Prince Minseok.” The king smiled and leaned back on his seat. “You haven’t age since the last time I saw you.”

“The memory of it was still a blur to me but I’m glad I’m back.”

Luhan blinked. Back from where? What is this that he didn’t know?

The king then motioned for Junsu to take over. The said knight immediately steps forward.

“The King wants to announce you officially as the next king in the coming week. Plans for this event is already on the process but there is one little problem we are currently facing at the moment.” The Knight of One retrieves an envelope from the shelf next to their table.

“We found out that the forty seventh in line Prince Jongdae is also alive and this would cause a problem since their family is well loved by the public. The whole Capitol mourned when the elder daughter died and the prince’s disappearance.”

Junsu handed out small brown folders to Knight of Two and Xiumin.

“The people believed he was kidnapped by some organization that is against Capitol after the death of his sister.” He continued. “If the people will find out that Prince Jongdae is indeed alive, they would demand renunciation of the current king’s throne, after all he’s a legitimate descendant.”

“The Council wouldn’t mind the renunciation except from the fact that Prince Jongdae wasn’t kidnapped against his own will. Rather he willingly gives himself to Masquerade and we can’t afford the next king to be a former criminal.”

Luhan’s gasp was probably louder than he intended it to be. The King including Xiumin was now looking at him.

“Is everything alright, Luhan?” Xiumin asked him while turning a little bit to face him, staring a little bit intently than what is necessary.

No! Everything is wrong!

Luhan wanted to shout at them, hissed, snarl, anything as he looked down at the picture of Prince Jongdae – those are what the brown folders contain – with wide eyes.

He was Chen! Prince Jongdae was no other than Chen. The little boy that Xiumin would risk his life just to save. The little boy that Xiumin wouldn’t even think of betraying. Even if that fact hurts Luhan – because why can’t he be that boy – he still doesn’t understand why it has to be him. Both Xiumin and Chen were royalties. How can that be?

“N-no. Nothing.” He hoped his stutter isn’t noticeable but the knight was looking at him with raised brows.

“Oh right. I remember something. Prince Jongdae came from your division back in Camp Akasha, am I right, Lieutenant?” Knight of Two said.

“I.. yes.” He nodded because, well it was the truth as well as the person sitting in front of him, who everyone calls  Prince Minseok also came from their division and everything doesn’t make sense anymore.

“What are the plans regarding the Prince?” Xiumin asked.

“That was a good question. Since the people still have no idea that Prince Jongdae is still alive much more that he’s in Capitol right now, we like to remain it that way.”

“In what way?”

“The way that he is not alive. Anymore.” Luhan lifts his head, rather sharply at that. They’ll kill Chen?

“Nothing is finalized yet but everyone wanted execution as the punishment. The decision will be announced in the coming weeks.”

“That would be good. He was a traitor, a criminal and nothing but death is all he deserves.” Xiumin said and Luhan can’t believe what he was hearing.

No, Xiumin! He was Chen. What are you doing?!

Even if he envied Chen for a lot more reason – reasons which involve Xiumin – he still didn’t wished this to happen to the younger. Plus the fact that Yixing still loves Chen.

“Then it’s all settled.” The king said before standing up. “Junsu, the briefing for the new set of Knights of Round would take place later this evening. I want everyone to be present.”

The knights bowed. “Yes, Your Excellency.” Himchan immediately followed the King while Junsu remained for a moment.

“Your inauguration as a new Knight of Round will be tonight at eight in the evening. A butler will fetch you so you didn’t need to worry.”

“I..yes. thank you.” Luhan bowed as he watched Junsu exits the State Room.

It was only then he realized that he was left together with Xiumin. Alone. Just the two of them. He gulped. He didn’t know how to act. The man sitting in front of him isn’t what he yearns for. Yes. He has the same feriel as that of Xiumin. Luhan’s badge still recognized the connection they had before. His smiles still have the same effect on him but at the same time he can’t recognize the way he moves, he can’t recognize the way he address him with no hostility.

He’s used to a reserved Xiumin, Xiumin who won’t give him a time of his day because he was Luhan, the weakling. This is not the Xiumin he is chasing after.

He was jolted out of his thoughts when a hand clamped on his wrist. He made a bad choice of staring into the Prince’s eyes because all he can see is a sea of amber, shaped into almond. There was an emotion in it that Luhan can’t read. Confusion. Concern. And he can’t help but get lost in it.

“I wanted to ask you about Prince Jongdae.”

“H-huh?”

Xiumin – he refused to call him Minseok – smiled at him and remove his hand on his wrist. Luhan immediately missed the warmth.

“Is he important to you?  You seemed reluctant about his execution.”

Luhan clenched his fist. No but he is important to you and I don’t even know if this is another game you’re playing with me. “He is a friend.” Is what he says.

“But he’s a criminal and has killed many people. Do you want to redeem him?” Xiumin asked.

“Doesn’t everyone deserved to be redeemed? No matter how bad and evil they are, I think that they still have redeeming qualities in them.”

Xiumin smiled sadly at him. “People who killed innocent people have no redeeming qualities in them. At least that is what I believe. The one who kills are the ones ready to be killed. Or am I wrong?

But you joined Masquerade who kills innocent people! Does that mean you are also ready to be killed? Then why are you here? Why are you siding with Capitol?

Luhan bit his lip and closed his eyes. This is isn’t Xiumin, he’s not your comrade, Luhan! He was just someone with the same face.

“No, your highness. But I believe that no one should decide for the lives of another one. You can’t take someone’s life because you deemed him ready to accept death just.. just because he kills people as well. That’s not how it works.”

There was a long silence that follows.

“Luhan. I can just call you Luhan right?”

“Er.. yes. Your highness.”

Xiumin laughed lightly. Luhan should be delighted to hear him laugh but the thing is that this isn’t the laugh he’s used to. 

“It’s okay to have differing opinions.” Xiumin opened his mouth as if to speak only to close it and decided just to stare at him, thinking. No words were exchange for a while. He was about to speak when the prince beat him to it.

“Can I tell you something, Luhan?”

Luhan doesn’t trust his voice so he just nods.

Xiumin smiled. “Do you know that I’m not really a noble? My mother was from the royal bloodline but was isolated and later disowned due to her lack of ability to activate a badge. But she doesn’t give up on her dreams. She became the first Knight of One.”

“I.. I don’t know what to say..” Luhan replied weakly.

“It’s okay. I don’t expect you to. I just want to be like my mother. I wanted to protect Capitol. Now that I was given the chance to be the next king, I will do all my best to serve Capitol in every way I can. Because many people depend on us. Many people still see us as their hope. Is it wrong to think this way, Luhan?”

Luhan doesn’t know how to answer. The Xiumin he knew hates Capitol with all his heart. The Xiumin in front of him right now believes in Capitol. He doesn’t know who to trust anymore. It feels like he’s back to square one. He wanted to understand where all of Xiumin’s hatred for Capitol came from; he wanted to understand his pain, his reason for betraying him and the reason for his revenge. Luhan wanted it so badly so that he can save Xiumin from the darkness of his own badge. But where to start when ‘Minseok’ doesn’t have anything Xiumin-like.

Masquerade. The organization that Xiumin and Chen left them for. It’s another puzzle for Luhan. What does Masquerade has that made Xiumin betray their division? He wanted answers for all of those questions but how? Xiumin is now Minseok. And even if this is not what he expected when they meet again, deep down Luhan can’t say he doesn’t appreciates this. The Minseok who doesn’t hate him. The Minseok who probably won’t betray him. The Minseok who would not hurt him.

“I don’t think it’s wrong. No. It’s not wrong at all, your highness.”

“Then are you willing to help me? Help me to realize my dream.”

Can he? Can he really trust Xiumin this time?

“Of course, your highness.”

 

--

The inauguration for the new set of Knights of Rounds enables Luhan to receive his own code. Apparently Knights of Rounds were given codes to serve as seal the moment they swore servitude for the royalty. Anyone who disobeys the rules would automatically be stripped off of their code and be banished from Capitol.

His code was Mordred. Yifan was apparently Ector. Junsu was Galahad and Himchan was Lancelot. He met the rest of the Knights although he still has difficulty of memorizing either their face or code.

Aside from receiving his code, he’d also undergone intense training enabling him to fully master his badge. He gained the respect of few Knights since apparently it had been long before another telekinesis user became a knight.

Alongside his training, the Red Cell Project 2.0 had begun. And since this was Capitol’s bargain as part of the deal he made with them, Luhan agreed for the intel they needed to be extracted from him.

At first he was reluctant to do it. He doesn’t have any idea what the intel was or why is it inside him. He’s afraid that the Capitol might do something to his brain, do something like make him forget Xiumin and his friends. They did that to Xiumin, he doesn’t doubt they can do that to him.

So he made another bargain with the king. The intel in exchange for what really happened to Xiumin and how he become Minseok.

“The Xiumin you are with right now is how he was before Masquerade corrupted his mind. He became a member as early as nine years old that is why his, Minseok’s memory, only contains up to that age. Anything related to the Xiumin you knew had been erased. He is as innocent as a nine year old boy can be, Liuetenant. I hope you are taking care of him well.” The king supplied.

Luhan doesn’t doubt that. The past days staying by the prince’s side, he had witnessed for a few times the prince’s innocence. The way he values life and hates inequality. The way he defends lower ranks that was bullied during their tour around the Capitol Central. The way he tried all his best to be a good king, Luhan admired him for all of that.

What Luhan doesn’t understand is what made Minseok turn into Xiumin. Cold hearted. Killing machine. Revenge driven. He wanted to know why he betrayed and left Capitol. What kind of pain he must have suffered that he had manage to turn his back from the kindness that Minseok has. Thinking of that, Luhan’s heart aches for him.

Now all Luhan wanted to do is protect the prince. Whatever pain he suffered that made him turn into Xiumin, Luhan promised to protect him from all of that. Minseok had been an innocent and it would stay like that as long as Luhan is by his side.

The king’s explanation was the only explanation Luhan needed to finally accept that he is a member of Knight of Round and he was to serve Xiumin with his life.

“This solution we made up isn’t long lasting, however. Anything that would trigger him to remember his past must not happen especially if he has a deep connection to that.”

Galahad told him one time and it made Luhan wonder how deep his connection with Xiumin is. Isn’t he important to the latter that the sight of him doesn’t trigger anything?

He wonders if Xiumin sees Chen, would it change anything? The thought of Xiumin abandoning him for the second time leaves a bitter taste in Luhan’s mouth. He was already presented a chance to be with him and Luhan won’t do anything to screw it up. He knew he was being selfish but he doesn’t even care about it. As long as Xiumin stays Minseok, he would be forever by his side.

 

--

"The council decided to have a mass production of the prototype that was first designed by Professor Soo Man. I want you, Lancelot and Tristan to lead the supervision of this as well.” Galahad said as he browses the orders from the Council

"Do we have enough feriel reserves for that, Sir?" Luhan responds as they walk past hallways and pillars down to the underground laboratory where the project is currently taking place.

Every night after he was released from knight duties and after securing that Xiumin was already in his chamber safe and sound, Luhan spent his remaining duty hours on the lab together with Lancelot and Tristan.

"That is what the Red Cell Project is for. To stop this war and to emerge victorious, we need to have 'them'. More people are getting killed because we let Masquerade reign terror on Alexandria."

The council decided to mass produce Prototype C, a badge holder that must be able to wield more than one badge. In order to do that, abundant feriel reserves are needed. But with the increasing supply, Luhan doesn't doubt that it would sufficient.

What he doubts is where those reserves are coming from. It seems like Capitol has non-stop supply of it.

“I’ll inform Tristan and Lancelot about this right away, Sir.”

 

 

--

"Junmyeon and the others were already sent in the battle field. Kyungsoo were together with few of the soldiers who were sent to get the medicines and first aid kits." Yixing said with while tending his wound that he sustained from his one on one sparring with Kay – another Knight of Round – earlier .

They were in the Capitol Clinic this time. Luhan usually visits Yixing after he was released from duty. The former was actually surprised when he learned that Yixing was promoted by the Capitol. The healer must be so happy that he is finally doing what he wanted to do.

"Are they alright?"

"I hope they are. They were reunited with Lieutenant Minho's team so I'm pretty much confident that they are safe.” Yixing answered with a smile before bandaging his forearm. “What I wanted to know is how you are Luhan?”

The knight snorted. “Me? What about me?”

“Well, you seemed pretty confused these past few weeks. I wonder why that is?” the healer placed his right hand atop Luhan’s which the former is still holding and looked at him directly.

The knight looked away. Yixing always knew when something is troubling him.

“Yixing. Can I ask you a question?”

The healer just hummed and Luhan stared at anything but the person in front of him.

“What.. what would you do if one day you learned that what you have been believing all your life is actually far from the truth?”

It takes a few moments before the healer replied. “I don’t understand. Can you elaborate more?”

Luhan sighed.

“What if.. what if you suddenly learned that Chen isn’t actually what you think he is. Like he was actually hiding the real him and .. and then you learned it and you didn’t know what to do.”

Luhan frowned at the healer. “Did you get what I mean?”

“Actually? No.” Yixing proceeds to arrange his first aid kit and Luhan thought he wouldn’t talk anymore. After all, Chen is a sour topic for the healer.

“But if the change is for the better, I don’t see the wrong in accepting it.” Yixing looked at him once more. “Is it for the better?”

Luhan blinked.

Is it really for the better? Xiumin had forgotten all that he and Luhan had shared from Camp Akasha, the ‘Elysium’, the promise to be friends forever, and EXO Division. But at the same time Xiumin is also freed from the pain, from the darkness of his badge. He was no longer a Masquerade member, the wanted criminal, he will no longer kill.

“I guess it’s for the better.” Luhan whispered but nonetheless Yixing still hear the words.

“Then it’s good right?”

“Yeah. I hope.”

 

 

--

Masquerade’s Base

District Ragna

                                

The smell of death reeked in the whole room and the dark mage took a deep inhale to savour the fragrance. Behind him, his companion clicks his tongue in annoyance.

“Could you save that for another time?”

“Why is hyung always in a sour mood these past few days, I wonder.” Hongki grinned wider after a moment. “But what I wonder the most is why did you suddenly decided to flew here in Ragna just to visit the Lady’s sarcophagus, hmm.”

“Stop talking. Just open the tomb or I won’t allow you to your lab for a month.” Heechul steps up at his weird companion and flicked his forehead.

Hongki scoffed before activating his badge. Xen markings around the tomb rearrange itself to a pattern before the locks on each side of the tomb unlocks. After the smoke clears, a body dressed in royalty robes, fresh like the person was just sleeping despite being dead for forty years rise with the help of Heechul’s badge.

The Masquerade leader bowed before taking the pale hand. “It’s been a long time, Lady Jihyo. I hope you’re not tired of waiting.”

Everything is going along their plan and they have to wait for the appearance of Altaca’s twin moon and the prophecy will come back to life.

“What now?” Hongki dust some imaginary dirt from his black robes. “As you can see, I did a good job of preserving her body. No one would believe me that she was once burned by those Capitol s forty years ago.”

“What else? We’re going to visit Capitol. Didn’t you miss your once home?”

“Did you?”

“Why not? Yoochun will be pleased to see us. Plus, I think it’s time we make our own move. Capitol had been pissing me off these past weeks and checkmating the king won’t happen on its own.”

Hongki shrugged and Heechul turned back to the tomb again.

Your revenge is getting nearer, My Lady. Just wait a little more.

 

 

--

Luhan bared his teeth as his sparring companion. While he was already on the verge on collapsing, his opponent is just laughing at him. Luhan should blame it on those nights he gave up sleeping in favour of staying on the lab, but he knew that his opponent is also a lot stronger than him, physically.

“Giving up?” Minseok – he gave up calling him Xiumin when he accidently called the prince with that name. ‘Is he your lover?’ the prince asked innocently after and Luhan blushed and choked on his coffee on that day.

“Of course not, your highness.” He panted and returned to his fighting stance. It’s obvious that Minseok is more skilled in using sword. Another reminder to him that whether he is Xiumin or Minseok, Luhan would never be able to beat him.

He hasn’t even regained his full footing when the prince advances forward, Luhan barely had the time to dodge.

“Hey! I’m not even ready.” He yelps when Minseok doesn’t stop his assault on him. Damn. He’s good at footwork.

“The enemy won’t wait until you’re ready, Luhan.”

The prince raises his sword overhead and Luhan immediately counter attacks. But Minseok was faster. The moment their sword touched above their heads, the prince made a one hundred eighty degrees twirl, automatically circling Luhan to the left. Luhan twists his upper body on reflex to deflect the incoming vertical slash but failed to see the foot coming close in between his legs until he felt the contact.

“Aw!” he was sent tumbling down on the grassy courtyard along with Minseok’s laugh. This time Luhan blamed Yixing in his mind just because.

Before he could stand up, Minseok’s sword pinned him to the ground tearing past through the sleeve of his robe and the prince small figure towering above him, grin still etched on his face.

“I’ll do a better job of being a knight more than you. What do you think Luhan?” Luhan frowned.

“Forgive my rudeness, your highness but I had job other than babysitting a prince, unlike you.” He grasped the end of the sword that was pinning him to the ground only to be swatted by it.

“Apology denied.” There was mirth in Minseok’s eyes and he travels his sword on his knight’s face. “You could be punished by treason, do you know that?” down to his neck, flicking the first button of his high collared robes open. Blush immediately spread into the knight’s face as his eyes widened in shock.

The prince stumbled back along with his sword and laughs merrily. Luhan immediately stands up and button up his collar back, pink blotches still evident on his cheeks.

“Here, catch. Don’t think that were done sparring.”

Not wanting to embarrass himself more, Luhan catches it immediately before returning to his fighting stance. But his mind was blank. What the hell did just happen? Placing a hand on his neck, Luhan steals a glance on the prince. Minseok was smirking at him, looking all regal in his fighting stance. Luhan can’t deny that he suddenly felt warm and that hearing Minseok laugh all day isn’t bad. Even if he was threatened by treason for speaking up.

Their sparring session last for another hour and Luhan’s collar button was flicked open four times in the whole duration, Minseok laughing everytime he blushed. After the prince deemed that his knight is disoriented enough, he called for assistance but Luhan refused to be helped. It was already bad that he hasn’t even scored once with the prince, accepting help is just a low blow to his pride.

They were already walking down the hallway into the prince chamber when Minseok decided to talk again.

“The council had already made a decision about Prince Jongdae.”

“Huh?” Luhan raised his head to gaze at the prince.

“The council decided to go on with the execution.” Minseok faced him fully. “Your friend will be executed two nights from now.”

Luhan blinked and then the first thing that comes into his mind is Yixing. Yixing who is still hoping that he would see Chen again. Yixing who still dreamed of going back to Ragna alongside his lover. And Yixing who would remain hoping for the rest of his life.

A warm hand rested on his shoulder. It was Minseok.

“You can’t do anything about it. The decision was already circulated.”

And then like a movie scenes, images of Xiumin came rushing back again. The night on the waterfall on his first betrayal, Chen was with him. On the rooftop where they first met three years after leaving Akasha, despite the pouring rain, Chen was with him. Everything, Minseok included was temporary. When Minseok turned back to Xiumin again, the first thing he would ask for is Chen. Chen who would be long gone by that time.

He clenched his fist. If Xiumin attends the execution and sees Chen, will everything change by then? Will he leave once again? What about Yixing? Luhan wanted to be selfish for once but it’s hard especially when those people had been a significant part of his life.

“I – I..”

“Mordred.”

Both of them turned their heads on the sound of the voice. It was Yifan with a dark expression. Luhan already guessed what’s in the mind of the former. He unconsciously stands in front of Minseok.

“Ector.”

Yifan probably noticed him shielding Minseok because the knight bowed.

“Forgive me for the interruption Prince Minseok, I need to talk to Mordred for a second, if you will permit.”

Minseok looked back at him and then to Yifan before nodding.

“No problem.”

“But your highness..” Luhan argued back.

“It’s okay Luhan, my chamber is just right next to this hallway. I can manage.”

Luhan watched Minseok’s retreating figure finally disappear in the corner before grabbing Yifan’s arm.

“What do you want?” he hissed.

“I’m guessing that you already learned of Prince Jongdae’s execution.”

“Yes and what is this fuss all about?”

“He’s Chen. Why is Chen suddenly involved in all of this? First, Xiumin. Now him.” Yifan hissed back.

Luhan shut his eyes. “I don’t know, okay?” he pinched the bridge of his nose. “Did – did Yixing already learned about this?”

“I’m planning on telling him.” Yifan started walking back realizing that Luhan doesn’t have the answer to question he has.

“What?! Are you insane?”

Yifan turned back sharply. “Then what do you suggest? For Yixing to remain hoping forever?”

“You know how much he loved Chen. So much that you had to sacrifice your own feelings. If you really cared for him you will spare him of this heartache.” Luhan snapped back.

Yifan stared at him for a long time. “I never knew you could be selfish Luhan. Do you also plan on keeping it from your prince? That the one who will be executed two nights from now on is someone that is important to him. Very important that he had to betray you.”

Something snapped in him and he’s not surprised that his immediate response was to punch Yifan.

“Don’t give me that bull right now, Yifan. I know you also wanted this so that Yixing could finally forget Chen. You’re not doing it for Yixing. You’re doing it for your own good!”

Yifan pitched his collar but Luhan didn’t back out. Everyone has demons inside them and Luhan is sure he has them the same as Yifan also had them.

After minutes of staring contest, willing the other to back down, Yifan removed his tight grip on his collar and walks away. Luhan slumped on the ground cradling his head between his two hands.

“.”

 

 

--

“Professor Yixing.”

Yixing raised his head from the medical records he was studying at the moment. He saw Xiao Jun, his female assistant at the door.

“What is it?”

“Erm.. someone is requesting to see you although I’ve already said that you were busy at the moment, he insisted that it is very important. I’m sorry.”

The healer waved his hand dismissively. “It’s alright. Please let him enter.”

“Right away, professor.”

Yixing looked back down at the records he’s holding while waiting for his visitor. It wouldn’t be Luhan since Xiao Jun is already acquainted with him and she already knew that Luhan can always come in and disturb him. Now that he thinks about it, Luhan hasn’t visited him for two days now. It must be busy in the palace at the moment.

“Yixing.”

Yixing snapped his head up and widened his eyes.

“Y-yifan.”

“I’m sorry I had to disturb you.” The knight looked a little bit sheepish. It was also a long time since he last saw him. The last time was when Chen was removed from the dungeon.

Chen. He wonders how he is right now.

“It’s okay. What is it? Do you need some medicine? Was your wound that bad–

“No, I’m okay. I just wanted to give you this.” Yifan placed a small white envelop at the top of the medical records he’s currently reading.

Yixing blinked and then laughed a little. “You came here just to give me this? You could just have someone deliver it to me.”

“Well, I also wanted to see you.”

The healer bit his lip and his smile becomes a little bit awkward. “Thank you. It’s nice seeing you too, Yifan.”

“Yeah.” The knight looked away and clears his throat. “I need to go.”

“Okay.” He stands up from his chair and walks Yifan to the door. “See you again.”

“Yeah.”

He sees Xiao Jun escorting the knight outside his office before returning back to his chair. He picked up the white envelop. It contains a letter. But why would Yifan give him a letter when he could just tell it to him face to face. Deciding that it mustn’t be that important, he put it at the bottom of the medical records he had to sort out for the day and started reading again.

It was already eight in the evening when Yixing finished sorting out all what needs to be sorted out. Xiao Jun had bothered him twice, during lunch and early dinner knowing that he doesn’t want to be disturbed while working. Placing the sorted files on their designated folders and drawers, Yixing is ready to call it a night when he noticed the white envelop that Yifan gave him earlier this morning.

“Oh. Yeah I almost forgot.”

Grabbing a glass of red wine beside him to celebrate for being productive the whole day, he ripped the envelop open. His assistant, Xiao Jun also opens the door to his study at the same time.

“Professor, are you finished already?”

But there was no response from the healer. Instead it was the glass falling down on the marble floor resounding shattering of the glass, red wine spreading on the white marble like blood.

 

Tonight at eight in the evening, Chen would be executed privately at the King’s parlor. I knew it’s kind of a coward move to say it to you in a letter but I believe you deserve to know in the least. – Yifan

 

“Professor! Hey- Where are you going?”


A/N: Okay. Done. Thank God. Haha. Sorry this update took too long than the ‘two weeks’ I promised. It’s because I finally had work! YAS! Money! $$$! (kidding).. but yeah I had to balance my work schedule to insert time for writing because I love writing.. Thank you for those who remained subscribed with this fic during my hiatus and for those new subscribers and those who commented and upvoted.. I love you all! Sorry for the crappy update.. Leave this author some love!!!