Days pass. Love stay

What is love for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------3 months after------

A thin man with beautiful features was singing in the auditorium.  He was passing a musical test. All the crowd were blinded by his Cristal voice.  So pure. 

He finished his last sentence . Smiled.  He knew he have passed the test.  He rejoined the other ones. 

"How I am impressed by your perform! "

"It was really great. You blew my  mind! "

Of course. His voice was perfect. 

Little did he know that someone was looking him from far away. 

It's been 3 months since the day he  left him. Questions was invaded his mind?  Was he still in Korea?  Does he have someone.  Bittersweet come in his mouth. 

If he should see him again,  will he recognize him ? Yes he have changed. During this 3 months , he became more manly, more y. . .

But something was missing. Well, someone. Yea, Cho Kyuhyun was still missing.  He was spacing out , thinking about him when he bumped into someone. 

"Ho, sorry, I didn't see you !" Mumbled Ryeowook. 

"My fault!  Aren't you injured? " asked the man.

"No, it's okay "

"By the way, nice to meet you I am Max Changmin ." 

"Kim Ryeowook! Are you a student here too ?"

"No , actually I am a teacher !"

"Hoo. . Well it's was nice to meet you. I have to go now." 

Ryeowook practically ran far away from him.  He was a professor and he should have bump into him...

The man reminded him someone. Kyuhyun.  Yes, he was tall,  like him,  has a deep voice,  like him,  and his smile,  bright and warming up , like him. 

But he WAS NOT him. . .

Days passed and every time he was seeing the teacher,  he couldn't help but smile,  thinking of his 'ex' lover. 

He became more friendly with this man tough.  They started to past some days together. 

Drriiing

II was his mobile phone.  Probably his parents who were calling him for his birthday. Yes, today it was his birthday. 

"Yeoboseo?  Eomma? "

"My wookie ! How are you ? I was just calling for wishing you a happy birthday! "

"Thanks you ! I miss you but I'm alright. .."

"I'm glad. . I hope you'll can come back one day . Listen  we are sorry Ryeowook.  Since weren't really whelathy we couldn't afford to put you in a bright school until now. "

"Thank you. I won't waist my chance to repay you back.  I love you ! I hope I will see you soon.  "

He hang up.  He should work very hard and forget about his past. But it's difficult. Once you loved someone, this person will stay in your he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter