I only want to forget about you

What is love for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

---------------------------SOME LIGHT CONTAIN-----------------------

Kyuhyun's POV

So. I saw that Ryeowook is not the little angel that everyone know. He kissed Yesung.  Or at last, he didn't do anything to push him back .

Who's the fool now ? I tough he loved me and I was about to confess and tell him the true story. Too late, isn't it? I was starting to understand my father.  He probably had been really hurt or something like that. 

I took a step back and started to walk toward the school's entrance when I heard a stupid girl voice .

"Kyunnie~ I wanted to tell you how much I am happy because you will be with me at the party !" She sang. 

Kyunnie? ! Pshh.  What's this surname?  Dumb .  Only Ryeowook was allowed to call me like that. He WAS. Right now I guess he should call his new boyfriend Yesungie~ or Sungie~  ...

So, her name . What was it already ? Ha yes, Yuki.  Ugly as her. 

"What do you want , Yuki? I asked in a cold voice.  

"Humm. . How should I say that?  I've been in love with you the first time I saw you  ! Be my boyfriend Kyuhyun Oppa! "She pleaded.  So annoying. . But what I have to loose?  Ryeowook, the guy I tough he was in love with me,   left me. 

Talking about love, what does she think love is ? I bet she don't even feel the same feeling I had toward Ryeowook. She can't understand.

"So? What about you ? You know.  I've been a little bit jealous of this guy, Ryeowook. He used to be closed to you. But now, you are free aren't you? " 

I felt my tongue getting bitter at his name.

"You're right. I'm single. Plus, you've got wrong about this guy. He was just a stalker.  So boring! I'm glad he left me. " I easily lied. I couldn't tell this girl I've been truly in love with him , could I ?

"So, what's your answer, do you love me ?" .

I sigh.  Then, I heard some footsteps.  It should be Ryeowook. But what's  bringing him up ? Without thinking I pressed my lips against her's after saying those three word : "Yuki, I love You ".

From the corner of my eyes , I saw Ryeowook. I expected him to came , wanting a explanation but , instead,  he turned back.

I bitterly smiled.  He probably hated me , life couldn't be better .

"Yesss!  Thank you Kyunnie~" she whined.   I had completely forget about this stupid girl. Now I should deal with her.. 

Back to the past , no? Being a player may suit me after all.

 

The next hour, almost all the school was knowing that Kyuhyun and Yuki were dating. 

Obviously,  this new , Ryeowook didn't missed her. Instead of feeling hurt,  he put his brightest smile on his face. He couldn't let Kyuhyun hurt him more than this. His first love .

"Kyuhyun told me he was in love with me ! He immediately kissed me after saying that" was proudly saying the girl.

Kyuhyun,  on the other hand , was trying to control himself not to punch this ugly brat. 

"What's happened? !" . Taemin and Eunahe were scolding him.

" I chose to date her . It's simply, isn't it ?"the man answered. 

"You are so stupid Cho kyuhyun! I tough you loved Ryeowook.  What does this is doing at his place ?" Asked Eunahe. 

He looked at Ryeowook who was clearly smiling. His felt anger inside is heart. So , he was happy ?!

"I saw Yesung and Ryeowook kissing.  End of the story. " replied an annoyed kyuhyun, leaving the two beside him. 

He walked till his 'girlfriend' and put her in a hug.  All the people around them were screaming .

" They are too lovey dovey"

"I tough he wasn't interested having a girlfriend ?"

"Cute!"

"Disgusting. " .It was Donghae who was passing in front to of them. He went straight to Ryeowook,  wrapping his hands around him.

Kyuhyun clenched his fist.  How Donghae was daring to do that ?

Then, the man he didn't wanted to see came to his vision's line.  The man was walking , smiling, toward the petite male. Yesung. 

Kyuhyun didn't wanted to see him anymore so he simply left the crowd . 

"Kyunnie~! Wait for me please !" Said the girl.

He didn't turned back . He swore that he saw a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter