Love or a game ?

What is love for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook'POV

Class ended very quickly and I was going to go back home when a voice called me 

"Hey you ! Wait". 

I turned to see who were calling me . Ho it was Kyuhyun.  I should be very careful not to get closed to him or I will be hurt. Well , that what my friend told me.

"-Humm.. yeah ? What do you want ?

- Nothing interesting. I just wanted to know you more since you are the new student and also someone in my class.

So good at acting Hu?  You are so dumb Cho Kyuhyun !

- Actually,  I don't see why you should be kind with me. I also heard that you like fooling the other right ?"

Then I saw his face. He smirked . Damned you ! He his so beautiful . How can I resist him ?

"- Ho. So you are believing  the rumors ?

- No..no I just ... You know I don't really know everybody here... "

I muttered . I am so stupid. Yes I shouldn't take care of the rumors. I don't know him .

"- Well . I can show you the building and maybe we could become friends ?

-Sounds good.  See you around then ! " And I left him. I was getting late for my job.

Kyuhyun'POV

Easy as eating.  He fell in my trap. He is so innocent . Making him falling in love with me.

But for me it was just a bet I should win. Taemin dared me to play with  him for 1 month. Of course I accepted! 

First step. I should be friendly with him. I showed him my sweetest smile and he accepted to be my friend. But his stupid friends already told him about me. He knew I was a player but hopefully I put that on the rumors. How much I wanted to crushed down this stupid guys who were ruining my plan! 

And then I will break him like the others. But every time i was looking at Ryeowook, I could feel a strange feeling inside me.

 

End of the POV

Ryeowook went out of the building.  He should speed up to reached his part time job at the right time.

He was actually working as a singer at a bar.Todya, he was going to sing " One man" , by  one of his favorite artist.

After finishing his work , a strange man approached him and started to caress his back.  He was feeling very uncomfortable. 

" Hum.. please don't do this. " Said Ryeowook while struggling from the other embrace.

"Ho come on sweetie . De-stress. "

The poor boy started to panic.  He didn't want to be !

But then, he felt that the man released him and he saw him fell on the floor. Instead of him , in front on him was standing ...Kyuhyun? ?

"- Are you alright ? Let's go out of there. And you , don't dare touched him again or you will be dead before you could open your eyes !

- Thanks Kyu... But how did you know I was here ? Are you a stalker too ?

- No! Argh. .. Ryeowook you are so stupid ! I followed you because you left very quickly and I saw you entered this bar.  Besides,  you sing very well." Said Kyuhyun with a funny tone.

The petite male felt his heart fluster at the words his older said. He was a great singer? Kyuhyun was following him, that's mean he actually cared fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter