Overflowing love

What is love for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you walk a little bit faster Kyuhyun~a?" Was asking Ryeowook. 

"Just slow down a bit. Who cares if you're late ?"

"Me!" 

Kyuhyun just rolled up his eyes. Today , he decided it will be a special day for them. But it was a surprise . And he should be very careful not to be discovered,  and God knows how he at hiding things. 

"Finally we arrived!  I will wait for you outside. "

"Actually, you can come with me . It won't bother the class. " answered Ryeowook. 

Kyuhyun rubed his neck.

"Well... I don't really feel like attending your lecture. "

Ryeowook was a bit disappointed by his lover's behavior. But he won't force him. He was happy that Kyuhyun was here with him. It was enough for him. 

"Fine, I will call you then." 

Kyuhyun waited for Ryeowook to enter hid class and promptly left the school.  Unfortunatly he bumped into the girl who was with his Wookie Yesterday .

" Ho! I'm sorry !" She giggled.

Kyuhyun smirked . It's the time to pay back. Nobody his allowed to be so sweety with him.

" Juts move ." he said codly

"I didn't saw you. By the way who are you?"

"Why do you care , i said move. You're too fat. I can't pass." 

At these words, the smile on the girl's face dropped. He knew he was mean but i couldn't stand the fact she was friendly with Ryeowook. Besides, it was the truth : the girl wasn't thin. With a proud smile, he pushed her ( gently enough) and made his way . He looked at the clock. He had 40 minutes left. 

 

During this time...

Ryeowook wasn't really listening to the lecture. In fact, he was thinking about Kyuhyun. A stupid smile appeared on his face . He was taken aback in the reality when he heard Changmin's voice .

"Kim Ryeowook ! I am talking to you ." 

"Hum? Sorry i was spacing ...." he said, not really paying attention to the man next to him.

" ... Does Kyuhyun invaded your mind ?" 

"What? No... I wasn't thinking about him" he tried to cover the blush on his cheek.

"Come on . Your face is red as a tomatoe. " 

"Well... Maybe i was . What, can't i be happy ? " he said

Changmin giggled ; It was obviously that Ryeowook was in love .

" Ha, did you tell him about Yesterday ? When he was stalking you ?" 

"No... But he was jealous . He even told me he saw us because he happened to 'walk randomly into my school' "

The kept chating about this funny episode until the rest of the class. When the bell rang, Ryeowook didn't bother to say goodby to Changmin and ran toward the corridor wich Kyuhyun was supposed to be . But the latter wasn't here. He decided to call him .

" Hello, Ryeowook , have you finished ?" 

" Yea, where are you , i tought you waited for me !" 

" I will arrived in 5 minutes, i went to the parc since i was bored ..." 

The cute petite brown man sighed. He wanted to spend more time with his lover but his schedules could't let him do that.  Finally, he saw Kyuhyun walkind toward him, a smiled spread on his handsome face.

"I'm sorry if you are bored with me ..." apologised Ryeowook, pouting.

"No! no! it's not like that. It just i am bored without you, but when i'm with you , i feel ike i can spend my entire life beside you " .

" You're so cheesy Kyu." Teased Ryeowook. But he liked that . He liked to know that he belonged only to Kyuhyun.

" Hey ! Kyuhyun i didn"t know you were here"  It was Changmin. Kyuhyun promptly hugged Ryeowook for showing he was his. 

" You smell the jealousy from 1 tousand miles !" Changmin said.

" What the matter, i don't want you to give him a massage anymore ." 

"Pff."

" Ryeowook Oppa !" sang a little voice . it was the girl Kyuhyun has bullied .

" Minha ! How are you going ?" he asked .

She trew a death glare toward Kyuhyun. The latter smirked . 

" Well, the guy who is next to you has been very mad to me." she explained.

"What? I haven't done anything ! " He snapped back.

Ryeowook eyed Kyuhyun. He knew the girl was right . It was probably du to the fact he saw them. Before they could arguering , he pulled Kyuhyun away , letting the girl and Changmin beside them. They walked li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter