Betrayal

What is love for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook'sPOV

I was happily chatting with my friends when Yesung asked to speak with me alone.

"I know you are starting to be friend with kyuhyun even tough we told you not to do."

"Well, I know there are some rumors and I just simply chose to do not believe them. That's all."

" Trust me ! I know them very well. He is not a good person . He will fool you like the other! Please listen me Ryeowook ! I am just asking you to remove your name from the list of the singing party , please !"

"I don't want ! I don't want you to run my life ! I am smart enough . Now leave me alone please. "

Why Yesung hates so much Kyuhyun ? ! I have the right to do want I want . Plus, I also believe in kyuhyun.  He is very careful with me . Just like a older brother. 

 

Yesung was annoyed by the behavior of Ryeowook.  So he went straight to the board where the list was and he crossed his name.  It was for his sake. He couldn't let kyuhyun hurt his friend.  Not anymore . But he ignored that he has been caught by Taemin. 

" Kyuhyun ! Guess what? Our dear Yesung enlisted Ryeowook from the singing  performance ."

" What ? Why he have done that ? , I should tell Ry. .."

"No! Listen me, I have an idea . So that Ryeowook will trust us more than his actual friends ."

"Well, what's your idea ?"

Taemin explained his so good plan to kyuhyun and hyukjae.  The boys smirked . And kyuhyun was in heaven, he will crush down the stupid Yesung , finally Ryeowook will be his and only his.

Ryeowook was in the corridor when kyuhyun passed by. 

" Hey, I'm sorry for you .."said kyuhyun with his voice full of fakes sorrow.

" why you should be sorry about me ?"

"Well, you know... I saw your name being enlisted from the list."

" What ? . I didn't retired !"

"I know ! Taemin saw Yesung crossed your name. I tough it was you who's been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter