I love you but you don't

What is love for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook saw the video about him and understood why Kyuhyun was so kindly toward him.

Kyuhyun  was speechless.  What he is supposed to do ? He couldn't run  to hug Ryeowook neither tell him he was sorry because it will be useless. So he put his cold face.

"What did you expect ?" 

Ryeowook looked at him, his eyes full of sorrow . This image torn Kyuhyun apart. Before he could say a word,  he ran and left the room , Kyuhyun still inside.

Ryeowook ' s POV

"What did you expect ?"

His cold words are hurting me . I shouldn't have listen to him and gave him my trust. I heard the bell rang. But I actually didn't want to see him. Not after he have done that.

So , instead I ran into a dark corner of the school and sat here .

"Ryeowook? " asked a husky voice

I turned and saw Yesung.  Will he forgive me and be my friend again? I think he should know why I am like this because he bowed over me and hugged me tightly. 

"I am sorry you've been trough this. " 

"Don't hyung.  I was a fool.  I tough that someone as cool and handsome like him could have loved me." 

"Cool and handsome ? Ain't I ?. You hurt me Kim Ryeowook! " chuckled  Yesung while my hair.

"Shall we return to our class ?" I asked 

" I think it will be better ! "

 

The two men entered at the same time the classroom.  Hopefully , their teacher was comprehensive.

Ryeowook didn't looked towards Kyuhyun,  afraid to cross his gaze. Yesung, on the other hand was trying to make him smile. 

"Before you could left. I would like to speak about the party. Musicians, singer and dancers should take a partner with them. OK ?" 

A partner ? Ryeowook didn't know which person he will choose. He turned to see Yesung . 

"Yesung . Could you be..." He's been cut by the professor .

" I already made some pair  and you aren't allowed to change that ." 

Kyuhyun's POV

From my place I could see Ryeowook.  He's been crying a lot. I guess.

"Why he is like this ?" Asked Taemin. 

"He saw a video of you two who were talking about him being fooled by me " . I replied bitterly. 

"Ha. I'm sorry. We shouldn't have talk about this. "

"Don't.  It's not like I like him. "

"Of course you are Cho Kyuhyun! Just look at your face when you were with him and now. " pop up Eunhae. 

"I told you I am not !" I shouted

I was barely listening to the professor but , then I heard something that choked me.

"Ryewook you will sing with Kyuhyun,  right? "

I looked at him, his eyes was wide opened.  Yesung quickly eyed me and gave me a death glare.  

The class ended and we all left.

I was at my locker with Teamin and Eunhae when a girl came up and said.

"Kyuhyun oppa.  Would you like to be my partner at the party?" 

Of course no! She digust me. How she can ask that ? But I saw Ryeowook passed by . Yesung had his arm wrapped around his thin waist. Anger boiled up .

"Of course I would like to accompany you at the party !"

"Thanks you !" She giggled and ran away. Stupid  girl.

I discretely turned my gaze toward Ryeowook.  He listened everything.  How mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter