Lack of something

What is love for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook was thinking a way how to 'break up' with Yesung. But just couldn't.  Yesung has been here when Kyuhyun wasn't. He took care of him and he has been is first. 

Ryeowook felt dirty.  How Kyuhyun will react after the scandal?  . He will hate him more than everything.  And what about Yesung? He was left with only one choice.  It was the best for everyone.

Monday morning came very quickly. Yesung and Kyuhyun,  both of them were eager to see Ryeowook.

But the boy was nowhere to see. Maybe he was late. It could happen to everyone. They were wrong . Their teacher entered the class and said the hurtful new.

"Ryeowook left this school.  He has been transfered to another place , so we need a new student who can take his place during the party"

Kyuhyun couldn't believe his  ears so as Yesung. 

"You lied to me Ryeowook . You didn't gave me a chance , you didn't gave me a chance to prove you how much I love you ." He said , crying. 

At the break time, he went straight to Yesung and punched him.

" What have you done to Ryeowook! " he screamed. 

Yesung  quickly grabbed Kyuhyun by his collar and get close to his ears and whispered, not enough for the others people around to hear.

" YOU what have You done. You played with him.  He saw you kissed this girl.  " 

"I already explained everything to Ryeowook. Why did you kissed him ?" Yesung smirked. 

"Kissed?  I haven't only kissed him. We slept together."

Kyuhyun 's eyes widen.  " You are a ing liar . "

  "He gave is innocence to me. What did you tough?  You left him , I was here.   Now if you could leave me ." He pushed back Kyuhyun  and left .

All the student were looking at them .

Kyuhyun was broken. It was a lie , isn't it ? Ryeowook didn't sleep with Yesung however he would have told him.

He should find Ryeowook and ask him the truth so , as soon as he left the building,  he ran to Ryeowook's house. 

He knocked at the door. A woomen welcomed him.

"Hello, can I help you?" She asked. 

"Yes,  I am Kyuhyun.  One of Ryeowook's friends.  May I speak to him ?" 

The women put a sad smile on his face. 

"Sorry.  Ryeowook left one our ago.  He asked us to send him to another school. He should be at the airport right now."

"Where he is going ?"

"Studying abroad, in Paris. There is one of the most famous Musical school for national students. "

No, this cannot happening.  Ryeowook couldn't leave him. He needed him. He quickly took his car and drove towards the airport. 

When he will see him, he  will tell him that he is in love with him, that he don't care if he have slept with Yesung.  That he was sorry. Everything will be fine.

He arrived  and inside the huge building,  he tried to find Ryeowook.  There was a fly to Paris.  He ran until he reached the gate number 6D. 

Then he saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter