Routine day

What is love for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeaa! Cho Kyuhyun , wake up!" whined the cute Ryeowook pocking his lover's cheecks.

"Hmmm.. Just one minute , i'm tired..." 

"Your fault ! You ate so much things last night, even tough i told you to stop.  Well, i will give you a gift if you wake up  right now~" .

A erst idea came to Kyuhyun's mind. What kind of gift Ryeowook will give it to him? He smiled and started to open  his eyes.

"Great ! So i will make you a huge breakfeast Kyunnie !" claimed Ryeowook.

A brekfeast? ...A breakfeast, seriously ?! It was not this kind of present that Kyuhyun was expecting. He put a fake hurt face and clung onto the other one.

"Hoo~ Don't you have a other gift for me ?" he asked, his voice full of lust. Ryewook chuckled . No way ! He slapped his head making him mutered into his breath.

" Soo mean Ryeong~a. How can you do that to me?"

"Pff, okay, stay complaining here while i will go study and you won't interact me until tonight"

"Like if i couldn't live without you! " he replied . 

"Ok, try. Now it's time for me to go, by! " weaved Ryeowook.

Of course he can survive without him for one day .

...

He promptly followed  Ryewook, discretely. What? He said he couldn't talk to him. Nobody said he wasn't allowed to stare at him! Well, stalking him was a better word.

Ryeowook's POV

Stupid Kyuhyun! You know i can see you behind my back. I hope you don't plan to be a spy!

This day should be fun. So , Cho Kyuhyun, you want to play a game ? Let's start it now! I bent down 'sweep' the dust on my shoes. I made sure that my could be seing by everyone,well a someone special.

" Haa. " I let a moan escaping from my mouth. I knew he heard that very well. I smirked. Yea, i can be an evil sometimes. 

I quickly eyed him. Of course he was trying to hid himself. He doesn't want to admit he can't lives without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter