Déception

What is love for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook woke up silently beside Yesung. He looked at him and imagined Kyuhyun.  He smiled bitterly . 

He screwed up all if his chance to be with him right now . First, Kyuhyun was just playing with him , second , if only, yes if only he had some feeling for him, he have slept with Yesung. 

Yesung was so casualy sleeping so he gathered his clothes and left the room without making any noises. 

Outside,  in the streets , he ran until he found a dark corner,  sat and starting crying wanted to come back in the past.

He wouldn't trust Kyuhyun,  wouldn't let him hurt him , wouldn't let himself fell for him and wouldn't slept with Yesung. 

Little did he know that the latter was waiting for him at his door's home.  Kyuhyun wanted to apologize and tell him everything,  that he loved him and that the bet was a mistake. 

Ryeowook was looking at the ground , walking until he reached his house.  Then he saw the man he was longing for but at the same time , the man he didn't wanted to see.

He stood like this for god knows what time. Kyuhyun broke the silent between them.

" Listen to me Ryeowook.  Please don't go . I want you to trust me.  I need you to trust me. Just like I'm trusting you." he said grabbing Ryeowook 's wrist.

"Wh... What are you doing here? I don't want to see you actually" he replied, wanted Kyuhyun to let him go.

In fact, Ryeowook tough he doesn't deserve Kyuhyun after that  he slept with Yesung. 

But the, Kyuhyun quickly took Ryeowook's chin and kissed him with all of him . He wanted to show him his love .

Ryeowook was puzzled.  The other one spok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter