Chapter 23

All for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23


 

The man in his usual black suit who stands in his imperious demeanour had his brows creased the moment he read the business proposal in his hands.

 

Shida Mitsukage, even when he was already in his late 40s, he still stood lean and poised like he was when he was younger. His hair might have started to turn grayish yet his face remained striking as it did before. He was noted in the business industry as one of the most clever and prominent business tycoon there is.

 

And that prowess of his was inherited by his youngest daughter, Shida Mirai. MIrai is intelligent, she was actually beyond intelligent. She is what people would call a prodigy, a genius. She skipped grades like an ordinary girl would skip jump ropes. In her elementary years, she solved some businesses’ muddles in a blink of an eye. And when she graduated in a business school outside of the country when she was just 14 years old, everyone in their world knew of her. And at 15, she took the position of an acting CEO in their main company, SHINE.

 

Never did he thought that that intelligence, that prowess, would be the cause for him to lose his daughter.

 

“Uncle, I’m sorry about what had happened. I know I can never bring back what has been lost and what has been taken by my father. But, let me make up for everything…”

 

He looked at the young man standing in front of him. The son of his best friend, and also his daughter’s own best friend and fiancee.

 

Nakajima Yuto

 

He was as known just like his daughter, for he was also a prodigy in his own accord. He too is a genius in their career, but unlike his daughter, he was soft and can never be given the task to decide, for his emotions would always go beyond his logic.

 

“How can I trust the son of the man who betrayed his own best friend and even his own family?”

 

Yuto looked at him, and this is the first time that he had seen that look in the kid’s eyes. It was tenacity beyond compare and he was sure that whatever happens, this kid’s resolve will never waver.

 

“Because I am the son of the man who betrayed his own best friend and even his own family for the woman he loves…”

 

He frowned when he heard his answer but he was rather taken aback when he looked at him straight in the eyes and smiled faintly before continuing,

 

“And I love your daughter more than any man could ever love a woman.”

 

With that, just with that short reply from him, Shida Mitsukage nodded in submission.

 

“Then, I entrust my daughter to you now, Nakajima Yuto. Please don’t fail me… Don’t fail her...”


 

******************************************************************************************


 

“Everything is going according to plan. They trust him. Now, make sure that that girl will be where we needed her to be.” it was a voice of a man speaking to someone on his phone.

 

“Make sure you do your job well. We can’t afford another failure from you. I will get that company, and my son will get his price.” he then hang up and smiled at the picture on his desk.

 

“I’ll finally be able to get your company back, darling. And this time, we’ll surely succeed for our son will help us. Yuto will make our dreams come true.”


 

*****************************************************************************************


 

“Come on, Miyu! Let’s play! I borrowed a new game from Chii yesterday~” it was Ryosuke who was grabbing Miyu by the hand and was trying to pull her towards the staircase.

 

“Will you quit it, you Neanderthal?! I will never take a step in your room ever again after what you did, you erted lying monkey! Ugh! And will you let me go?!” Miyu yelled while trying to pull her arm free from Ryosuke’s grasp.

 

“What the heck are you saying?! And I am not a monkey, okay? Gosh. With my looks, how can you call me that?!”

 

Miyu just rolled her eyes at his words. She really was still annoyed by how he acted yesterday. He was the reason why some of her classmates were teasing her, and most of the girl population in their school hated her (even more, if that is even possible).

 

Miyu can still remember how his naughty smile crept up when he told Yuri, Umika, and Suzuka his version of what happened the night before…


 

“So, she really did ask you to sleep with her?!” Yuri asked looking doubtful of whatever Ryosuke was saying.

 

“Yeah! I was actually shocked when she knocked and went into my room in her y nightwear and asked me if she can sleep with me…” Ryosuke answered with his head shaking as if he too still can’t believe what happened.

 

“W-wait! What?! I was just wearing my normal PJs, you dope!” Miyu countered and slapped Ryosuke’s arm rather loudly than he yelped and glared at her.

 

“Well,it was still y in my eyes, you amazon! Sheesh. You and your violent acts! You’re not even sorry that you almost broke my bed!” he shouted making all heads turn their way.

 

“Hey! I-I-I-It’s not--”

 

“I didn’t know you were an S” Suzuka said apathetically while still browsing her notes. This didn’t escape the others’ ears as they started gossiping and whispering to each other.

 

“She really is ne~ I still have some bruises on my back and my chest actually. But then, she’s really good anyways so I really don’t mind.” Ryosuke said huskily and grinned at her.

 

She then felt her blood pressure rise as she stared blankly at him. She knew she was blushing madly and seeing how her classmates reacted by his crazy story telling (which is actually more lies that truth), she really wanted to tear that smile off of his face and assassinate him right at that moment.

 

“You--”

 

“But the best thing was, when she cuddled next to me and told me, ‘You can’t leave me, Yamada Ryosuke… Tell me you won’t leave me…’, in her iest voice as she fell asleep in my arms…”

 

After he said that, they heard a shriek followed by loud cries from some of the girls in their room, particularly from Sakuraba Nanami. This made Miyu even more mad that before.

 

“I am so gonna kill you, Yamada Ryosuke!!! You lying, erted, annoyingly crazy Neanderthal!” she yelled as she launched herself at him ready to strangle him.

 

But he caught her immediately and pulled her in an embrace making her feel more embarrassed that she already was.

 

“Hahaha! This is why I love teasing you, Miyu~ Hahaha! You know they wouldn’t believe anything I said anyway, right guys?” he asked his classmates who were just staring at them in disbelief, before they continued whispering to each other.



 

Her thoughts came back when she felt something touch her lips, it was something sweet and… cold.

 

“There~ I’m sharing my most delicious strawberries, so please forgive me now ne Miyu~”

 

Miyu saw Ryosuke grinning in front of her as he held a strawberry on her lips as if feeding her. She groaned in defeat as she took a bite from the strawberry making his smile bigger.

 

“Yey! So, are you gonna play with me now?” he asked as he ate half of the strawberry she bit into, making her blush.

 

“Fine! BUT! I won’t ever get into your room again! Ever!” she said making Ryosuke pout. Then after a while he looked at her again and smiled naughtily,

 

“Let’s go to your room then?”

 

“NO, YOU !!! Urgh. Take your darn game console here, we’ll play in the living room! She said as she marched away, leaving Ryosuke smiling to himself as he remembered what had really happened the night before.



 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter